Showtime Wrestling!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The official forums for TWG fed, Showtime Wrestling.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to our forum! We hope you enjoy your stay!

Guaranteed For Success

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Damien Thompson

Damien Thompson

Guaranteed For Success Empty
PostSubject: Guaranteed For Success   Guaranteed For Success Icon_minitimeSat Mar 10, 2012 4:02 am

The scene opens to a brightly lit parking lot. As the camera zooms out to capture the full scene, Natalya Jones enters the view. She constantly turns her head, looking around the parking lot. With a skeptical expression, she turns her attention to the camera and raises her microphone to her mouth.

Natalya Jones: Ladies and gentlemen welcome back to Showtime Wrestling. I am Natalya Jones here in the arena’s underground parking lot. Recently I received word that Damien Thompson should be arriving here within the new few minutes. Thompson is scheduled to participate in tonight’s fatal four way main event match between Jack Johnson, Steve Sykes, The Silver Fanged Wolf, and himself to declare the number one contender for the World Heavyweight Championship. He has yet to be informed of The Silver Fanged Wolf’s comments made earlier tonight.

The sound of screeching tires are heard. Bright lights shine on the wall opposite of the parking lot entrance. The engine’s sound rises as it becomes closer to the scene.

Natalya Jones: I assume this may be the man we have been waiting for….

The car makes a left turn and is now clearly visible to the camera’s view. The black 2012 Lexus IS C pulls into a nearby vacant parking spot. Damien Thompson exits the convertible. Wearing a pair of black and blue Jordan BCT Low shoes, khaki colored cargo pants, a white t-shirt, a black New York Yankees fitted cap, and diamond jewelry in his ears, and around his neck and arms; he approaches the trunk of the car. Natalya Jones approaches the vehicle.

Natalya Jones: Thompson, tonight you have a shot to earn the right to be declared the number one contender for the World Heavyweight Championship. How do you feel?

Damien Thompson lifts are large travel bag out of the car then closes the trunk. He turns to Natalya Jones and smiles.

Damien Thompson: How do I feel? This is exactly what I wanted. Two weeks ago before defeating Streets I made it known that I was here for a purpose. I was here to gain the championship and hold the torch for this company. It’s obvious that I gained someone’s attention.

Damien Thompson begins to walk away….

Natalya Jones: THOMPSON! Before you go, I think there is something you should know. Prior to you arriving here tonight, The Silver Fanged Wolf, who is one of your opponents tonight, had a few strong words to say and your name was mentioned. He said and I quote, “you have no major accomplishments, no underdog factor, and that you are just a wrestler doomed to hold the mid card together.” What are your comments on his statements?

Damien Thompson’s smile turns into a smirk. He raises his left hand to his face and grooms his facial hair. He adjusts his cap on his head for comfort.

Damien Thompson: The Silver Fanged Wolf is a completely clueless person. I have no major accomplishments? I have done things for this business that no other has done. I have accomplished goals within this business that he only wishes he could achieve. He doesn’t know what he’s in for. In my opinion his words are those exactly, just words. What he fails to realize is that you must back those words up when you enter that ring. The night I debuted for this company I said that I was on a journey. I made it known to each and every individual in that arena and watching at home that I was going to become World Heavyweight Champion. Tonight I have the opportunity to prove that I back up what I say and I am not going to let Jack Johnson, Steve Sykes, or The Silver Fanged Wolf get in my way of that. Each man will go out there tonight and fight to get a shot at CM Punk’s championship. Let me make it clear that tonight I guaran-damn-tee after it’s all said and done, I will be walking out the number one contender….

Damien Thompson exits the scene and makes his way to the arena. The camera fades.

OOC: LIKE A BAWSS!!!! Top that Ruffy!
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/dthompson2692
The Silver Fanged Wolf MQ

PostSubject: Re: Guaranteed For Success   Guaranteed For Success Icon_minitimeSat Mar 10, 2012 6:50 am

(Y)

Nice, Kojo.
Back to top Go down
Damien Thompson

Damien Thompson

PostSubject: Re: Guaranteed For Success   Guaranteed For Success Icon_minitimeSat Mar 10, 2012 6:51 am

Kojo? WTF
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Guaranteed For Success   Guaranteed For Success Icon_minitimeSat Mar 10, 2012 6:54 am

Oh, I saw your character was black and I assumed you were Kojo.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Guaranteed For Success   Guaranteed For Success Icon_minitimeSat Mar 10, 2012 6:55 am

t3?
Back to top Go down
Jack Johnson
Admin
Jack Johnson

PostSubject: Re: Guaranteed For Success   Guaranteed For Success Icon_minitimeSat Mar 10, 2012 7:01 am

The Silver Fanged Wolf MQ wrote:
t3?
is correct
Back to top Go down
https://showtimewrestling.forumotion.co.uk
Damien Thompson

Damien Thompson

PostSubject: Re: Guaranteed For Success   Guaranteed For Success Icon_minitimeSat Mar 10, 2012 7:07 am

Wow you really thought I was Kojo? OMFG
Back to top Go down
Thrax

Thrax

PostSubject: Re: Guaranteed For Success   Guaranteed For Success Icon_minitimeSat Mar 10, 2012 7:41 am

added
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Guaranteed For Success   Guaranteed For Success Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Guaranteed For Success
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Showtime Wrestling! :: RP Archive :: 2012 Run :: Season 1 RPs-
Jump to: