Showtime Wrestling!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The official forums for TWG fed, Showtime Wrestling.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to our forum! We hope you enjoy your stay!

Clawing My Way In

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Distor

Clawing My Way In Empty
PostSubject: Clawing My Way In   Clawing My Way In Icon_minitimeMon Mar 12, 2012 7:37 pm

The titantron fires to find Natalya Jones standing in the back of the arena, preparing to try and ambush someone for an interview. The locker room doors nearby open up, and out comes Distor, hair looking like its been spiked up to perfection, twisting his neck around cracking his next.

Natalya Jones: "So Distor, you've managed to claw your way onto the first Showtime Wrestling PPV. Newcomer Loverboy has put his hand up to fight you tonight, do you have any comments about the upcoming match."

Distor jumps in shock, not realising Natalya was there. A few moments later, the shock disappears from his face, and a frown replaces it as he processes Natalya's question. He stands in front of the mic as he opens his mouth to speak.

Distor: "Clawed my way? Really? I should have at least got into a number one contenders spot. But hey, I gave an open challenge, and he answered."

Distor pauses for a second to think before continuing.

Distor: "Problem is... I know almost nothing about this guy. Sure, he showed up in Double Brand Wrestling before it changed its name a couple of times, then he just....well disappeared for a good two months. Y'know, I don't usually get this often, but I got a bad feeling about this."

Natalya: "What do you mean by bad feeling?"

Distor: "I dunno... just something strange about him. Could be the facepaint, could be the name. In any case, I'm just glad he's taken a liking to you."

Natalya: "He hasn't taken a liki-..." She begins looking a little flustered, but Distor's already starting to walk past her.

Distor: "Anyway, don't wanna be late for my match. Talk later." He says waving into the camera as he walks away.
Back to top Go down

Clawing My Way In
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Showtime Wrestling! :: RP Archive :: 2012 Run :: Season 1 RPs-
Jump to: