Showtime Wrestling!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The official forums for TWG fed, Showtime Wrestling.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to our forum! We hope you enjoy your stay!

Chilling at ye ol' pub

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Travis Touchdown

Travis Touchdown

Chilling at ye ol' pub Empty
PostSubject: Chilling at ye ol' pub   Chilling at ye ol' pub Icon_minitimeTue Mar 13, 2012 5:14 am

The scene takes place in what seems to be a local, old fashioned pub. The camera enters and a warm filled room with music and people laughing. Everyone is having a great time. As the camera goes deeper inside, we see two well known faces sitting at a table, eating a delicious plate of fish and chips with a big pint of lager. As Travis Touchdown sees the camera, and motions his hand to tell the camera crew to get closer.

Travis Touchdown: Come over here guys

The camera crew gets closer

Travis Touchdown: Heeeeeeeeeyyy! How's things guys! Here can I get you anything. Fish and chips, maybe cottage pie, Yorkshire pudding. Wait I know, HAGGIS!

Hack3r pulls his tongue out as if he was sick.

Travis Touchdown: Anyway, I bet you wonder why we're here enjoying ourselves, and not watching the PPV backstage, in the arena. Well, since we're not scheduled in any matches, why bother. I mean we beat the champs and all, but Anthrax and his girlfriend Naven come out of nowhere, we get disqualified by Blacklord, and BAM, no more title belts. So Hack3r and I said, meh they can have the titles whatever. We have our food and beer to keep us content. What do you say Hack3r?
Back to top Go down
Hack3r

Hack3r

Chilling at ye ol' pub Empty
PostSubject: Re: Chilling at ye ol' pub   Chilling at ye ol' pub Icon_minitimeTue Mar 13, 2012 5:32 am

Hack3r: What do I say?

He takes a swig from his pint glass. A few second pass and then Hack3r's face contorts in disgust.

Hack3r: God I hate this stuff. Hand me a martini any day.

The brit slams his glass back down on to the table.

Hack3r: I also hate this situation. My esteemed partner here is taking this all a whole lot better than I am. All week I've had fans getting at me about how we lost against SCS. I mean, news flash, we didn't lose. We got screwed by some new coming goth weirdo. That's not cool. That's not cool at all.

He stands up abruptly sending his drink and plate of food over on to the floor.

Hack3r: In fact, it's so not cool that we ARE going to be in the arena, at the PPV. Whether we're booked or not.

He picks up one solo chip from the table that managed to escape being hurled to the floor with the rest of his potato brethren. Travis stands up to join his partner.

Hack3r: Anthrax, Naven. You better hope you lose tonight. 'Cos if you win we will have to destroy you. Those titles belong to us. Don't doubt it.

Hack3r angrily throws the chip that's in his hand in to his mouth. He chews it menacingly but then a grin crosses his face when he realises just how tasty the food is. The camera fades to Tyrone and Bryan at ringside.

Tyrone: I think the United Killdom's message was pretty clear.

Bryan: Right you are. Do you think if I called Hack3r right now he'd be able to get me a portion of those chips? They did look pretty monumental.

Tyrone sighs as Bryan pulls out his mobile and begins to dial a number. The camera then fades.
Back to top Go down

Chilling at ye ol' pub
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Showtime Wrestling! :: RP Archive :: 2012 Run :: Season 1 RPs-
Jump to: