Showtime Wrestling!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The official forums for TWG fed, Showtime Wrestling.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to our forum! We hope you enjoy your stay!

There after all

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Travis Touchdown

Travis Touchdown

There after all Empty
PostSubject: There after all   There after all Icon_minitimeTue Mar 13, 2012 5:54 am

The scene opens backstage. Natalya Jones is walking backwards, talking to the camera.

Natalya Jones: Ladies and Gentlemen, it's been a great night so far. I think it's time to se wh...

Natalya Jones bumps into someone while walking backwards. The large figure turns around and it is no other than Travis Touchdown. As his face is revealed, the crowd goes insane. Travis shows that he's put himself in an awkward situation.

Travis Touchdown: Oh errrm hey... I eeeh... guess? I errm not really here you know just emm, emmm oh yeah grabbing my gear, yeah that's it, just a quick come and go.

Natalya Jones: Oh but wait wait wait!! Since you're here and that I have to interview someone.

Travis Touchdown: Sorry love, but I'm kinda in a rush right now? Sooo...

Natalya Jones: I promise it'll be quick

Travis rolls his eyes in exasperation

Travis Touchdown: Ok then but make it quick

Natalya Jones: Cool thanks. Well you guys are not scheduled for tonight. Your spot was taken by Anthrax and Naven. What are your feelings about this?

Travis Touchdown: I'll make it quick, Anthrax, Naven, losers. United Killdom, real champions. In the end, we'll have the belts. Nuff' said. So now if you...

At that moment someone approaches Travis.
Back to top Go down
Hack3r

Hack3r

There after all Empty
PostSubject: Re: There after all   There after all Icon_minitimeTue Mar 13, 2012 6:07 am

The camera shifts and we see the other person is none other than Hack3r. He walks up beside Travis and places his left hand on his partner's shoulder. The Brit's carrying a white paper package in his right hand. He nods non noncommittally in Natalya's direction.

Hack3r: You didn't let anything slip about tonight's secret plan did you?

Travis' eyes open wide and he pulls his hand across his own throat motioning for Hack3r to shut up. A confused look crosses Hack3r's face.

Hack3r: Why are you doing that?

Travis puts more emphasis on his motion but Hack3r fails to to get the message.

Hack3r: Wait, You didn't tell her anything about our plans for after The Saints' match tonight did you?

A smile crosses Natalya's face.

Natalya: There's a secret plan ay?

Hack3r's eyes light up as he finally realises what he just inadvertently revealed. Travis places his face in to his palms as embarrassment and annoyance crosses his partner's face. He turns his attention back to Travis,

Hack3r : How was I supposed to know what that meant? Seriously? Learn better symbols!

Hack3r rushes Travis down the corridor and away from Natalya. The interviewer begins chuckling to herself as the camera fades.
Back to top Go down

There after all
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Showtime Wrestling! :: RP Archive :: 2012 Run :: Season 1 RPs-
Jump to: