Showtime Wrestling!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The official forums for TWG fed, Showtime Wrestling.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to our forum! We hope you enjoy your stay!

A video message

Go down 
AuthorMessage
notaku

A video message Empty
PostSubject: A video message   A video message Icon_minitimeTue Mar 13, 2012 7:00 am

-
The jumbo-tron flashes and Notaku Yamakura's face pops up onto the screen. He wears a broad grin across his face.

-
Notaku: Well everyone...it's been a long season. We've seen rookies, champions, veterans, returning heroes, and returning nemesises...nemesi...nemesees...whatever. My point is that here we are at StarRage and we've completed a successful transition to next level.
-
As Notaku speaks, he gestures his left hand higher from just below his shoulder to ear-height.
-
Notaku: I think its great that STW is climbing the charts. People are starting to take notice. We've got young new talent that is being showcased every week and the hits just keep coming!
-
Notaku smiles, leans in closely to the camera, and lowers his voice...
-
Notaku: and believe me when I say "hits" as meaning more than what's happening in the ring if you catch my drift.
-
Notaku leans back away from the camera and winks.
-
Notaku: To be honest about the only thing missing from the shows...
-
Notaku smiles broadly at the camera and shrugs. Suddenly, the look of good humor disappears from his face.
-
Notaku:...is me.
-
Notaku inches closer to the camera.
-
Notaku: I came out of retirement to put on a good show for the fans. To prove to them that I still had it. To give them the best night of their life. And I was told that I would have that opportunity when I signed up.
-
All that can be seen on the screen at this point are the bridge of Notaku's nose and his eyes.
-
Notaku: I've been patient. I've been a nice guy. I've done the promotional work. I've done everything they've asked for. So it comes to this...
-
What are they going to do for me now?
-
The camera fades to black.

-
Back to top Go down

A video message
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Showtime Wrestling! :: RP Archive :: 2012 Run :: Season 1 RPs-
Jump to: