Showtime Wrestling!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The official forums for TWG fed, Showtime Wrestling.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to our forum! We hope you enjoy your stay!

Love's Little Secret.

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Lover Boy

Lover Boy

Love's Little Secret. Empty
PostSubject: Love's Little Secret.   Love's Little Secret. Icon_minitimeTue Mar 13, 2012 8:22 am

The camera cuts on to the darkness of night, and the huff and puffing, with the heavy foot steps of the camera man echoing through the night. The camera is bobing and weaving as what appears as the man is running. The darkness is only broken by the moonlight, of which gives no assistance to grasp a boundary of the location of this man in distress. After a few moments of this, the man finally breaks the silence.

Cameraman: HELP! SOMEBODY HELP!

The man's voice cracks he screams so loud. He continues to run for awhile more, before finding safety behind what appears to be a tree, or a wall. He sets the camera down, and takes a few steps away, standing in front of the camera, resting with his hands on his knees, and taking deep breathes in. He whispers, trying to grasp what is happening.

Cameraman: Why me?... I come to work.. It was supposed to be a normal night... a BIG night.. I was just trying to do my part.. follow a hunch.. and look where it gets me... I NEED help..

The sounds of sticks breaking and bushes moving spooks the man. He is frighten stiff, staring into the distance. After awhile, he settles again. He now sits on the ground with his head against his knee. He begins to talk to himself once more.

Cameraman: What is so important that he's chasing me?.. If I can just get back to the arena, I can tell Mr. Daniels and all of this can be resolved.. It's not that far.. I can make it if I..

The sounds of sticks breaking and bushes moving spooks him again, however, that sounds sounded closer. The cameraman gasps for dear life, jumps out of his seated position and scoops the camera up like a football. The camera is now facing behind him, and we can partially make out what he is running from. A rather tall, yet slightly built figure, jogging to keep to pace with this mans sprint. He begins panting once more for breath, as he breaks out upon a parking lot pavement. Light breaks the darkness. The man begins running faster than before, before tripping over his own feet. The camera tumbles and falls facing the other direction.

Cameraman: PLEASE! NO! HELLLLPP!! WHY ME!? WHY...

We hear the echo of the sound of pounds against the human body. The man udders a scream before the sound of skin slapping pavement echos the parking lot. Silence takes over the scenery. We hear foot steps moving closer to the camera before it is picked up. The camera is turned around to the grinning face of Lover Boy.
He takes a pause of silence to lose his grin slightly and than proceeds to speak.

Lover Boy: I didn't want to hurt him...

Lover Boy looks over his shoulder, of which his head and shoulder block what he is glancing at before he turns back to the camera.

Lover Boy:..But somebody needs to learn to keep his nose out of others business.

Lover then turns over his other shoulder, spits and wipes his mouth with his free hand before turning back towards the camera. He glances off into the distance, and after a few moments, seem to be in a daze before breaking his silence.

Lover Boy: Distor.. Distor Centura... Love doesn't go unrecognized..

Lover Boy once more takes a pause and looks at the ground. The image of his nappy dreads is what coats the screen for a brief moment. He looks up with a grin again, and proceeds to talk.

Lover Boy: Love is like a flower.. You abuse it just once, and it's permanently damaged. Love is a delicate flower. Treat it with care. And Distor, If you step into my garden..

Lover Boys huge grin swiftly disappears and is now stone faced to the camera.

Lover Boy: ..I'll break your freaking heart..

Lover Boy spikes the camera on the ground, which now is fading between watching him walk away and static for a few moments until it turns into complete black.
Back to top Go down

Love's Little Secret.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Showtime Wrestling! :: RP Archive :: 2012 Run :: Season 1 RPs-
Jump to: