Showtime Wrestling!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The official forums for TWG fed, Showtime Wrestling.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to our forum! We hope you enjoy your stay!

The Introduction

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
era dynamics

era dynamics

The Introduction Empty
PostSubject: The Introduction   The Introduction Icon_minitimeMon Feb 06, 2012 7:06 am

The Introduction 1295549617g8QLSF

The arena lights cut out and a single red spotlight moves around the crowd and then stops at the top of the ramp to show a woman standing with her back to the crowd. She slowly raises her arm when "Lord of dance" by Tiesto begins to play and the fans erupt into cheers as they know this must be the return of global superstar Era Dynamics. She turns around with a big smirk on her face as she takes in the cheers. She makes her way to the ring slapping the hands of fans, she slides into the ring and raises her arms once more to raise the cheers of the fans. A production member slides a microphone into the ring for her.

Era Dynamics: Ladies and Gentleman tonight you are all witnessing history being written tonight because tonight is my rebirth. Tonight I become a new woman, tonight I set my future in stone and do you want to know what that future is? Glory! Power! and to get where I want im going to have to become champion. Now you all know I have had a streak of bad luck in my last federation, I got injured ,humilated and even became mental tortured. But not this time, I won't be injured by some rookie who can't deliver a move properly.

The fans are still cheering her at this point.

Era Dynamics: Shut the hell up and let me speak, I never liked you people last time I was here what makes you think that will have changed? I want silence!

The cheers quickly turn to boos and the smirk on her face grows.

Era Dynamics: Now Power is something I wasn't after last time I was here but I seen now that the only way to be the best is to have the power. To get that power you need friends in high places and trust me I have them now. Im also extending my hand to anyone in that locker room searching for a way to get what they want. Reach out to me, put your faith in me and together we can be unstoppable. Im not all about me anymore, im for everyone whose being held down and stomped on by those in charge. So let me end this by saying it's great to be back and I look forward to representing to you people myself as the best Female wrestler in show time history

She drops the microphone and her music begins to play again. She walks away smirking at fans trying to touch her and shoving them away.
Back to top Go down
Thrax

Thrax

The Introduction Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Introduction   The Introduction Icon_minitimeTue Feb 21, 2012 9:01 am

added
Back to top Go down

The Introduction
Page 1 of 1