Showtime Wrestling!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The official forums for TWG fed, Showtime Wrestling.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to our forum! We hope you enjoy your stay!

The Saints Have Come

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Naven X

Naven X

The Saints Have Come Empty
PostSubject: The Saints Have Come   The Saints Have Come Icon_minitimeTue Mar 13, 2012 12:43 pm

The scene shifts to the arena as the lights wonder around the arena...suddenly, The lights go out and the titian tron reads "SIN CITY SAINTS"...the lights go up as Been to Hell by Hollywood Undead blast through the speaker. Naven X, Anthrax and Toxin are now standing on the stage. Toxin pats Naven on the shoulder and kisses Anthrax on the cheek then signals them forward to the ring...Naven and Anthrax take their time walking down the ramp taunting the crowd...Naven slides into the ring and Anthrax enters the ring through the ropes and both open the ring ropes for Toxin as she enters the ring. she grabs two microphones and present them to Naven and Anthrax..Toxin begins to speak
-
Toxin: Ladies and gentleman, your next STW Tag Team Champions!...Saint Anthrax and Saint Naven X....the SIN CITY SAINTS!!

-
the crowd explodes in boos as Naven and Anthrax raise their hands over their heads, Anthraz takes a step forward and begins to speak
-
Anthrax: Last Week, The Saints went on and faced Hack3r and Travis Touchdown to decide who become the #1 contender for the Tag Team titles....We showed both United Killdom and all you people in this arena the true meaning of dominance and when it was all set and done, we became the #1 contenders...

-
Naven touches Anthrax shoulder
-
Naven X: Now, Now, come on Anthrax, I mean we did so the greatness we have in the ring that night, but I think we should thank someone in particular...and who I am talking about is Phenom's bastard child blackdoom...because he interfered in our match, which was no need since we would have won anyway, we gain the victory and the Tag Title shot!!

-
Naven takes a step back and does a faceplam
-
Naven X: I mean, what kind of an idiot must he be honestly!!!...anyway enough about him, he not important!

-
Anthrax: Exactly, because what is important, is that The Saints are here at STARRAGE, and that the Saints..are here to take what is ours in the first place, those titlse didn't mean anything since those two wannabe champs go a hold of it and SHOULD be in the hands of real champions!

-
Naven X: I mean how did they become champions in the first place!...i haven't seen these two win a match since I have been here and I should know beat one of them on my lazy day...I mean what is the point of facing them for the titles, if they have any brains under their skulls, they should just hand over the titles right here and now, if they know what good for them!

-
Anthrax begins to remove his jacket and throws it out the ring
-
Anthrax: You got a point there, but I guess they are too dumb enough to realize that, and you what, I'm done talking..Bring a ref out here and clear the ring!!...lets not wait any longer and Lets get this over with right here..RIGHT NOW!!!

-
the crowd roars in anticipation, and Naven grins as he removes his coat
-
Naven X: The best idea you ever made, LETS DO THIS!!

-
Naven and Anthrax begins to prepare themselves for Ed Roland and Pauly C as a referee run towards the ring...
Back to top Go down
Thrax

Thrax

The Saints Have Come Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Saints Have Come   The Saints Have Come Icon_minitimeMon Mar 19, 2012 3:45 am

way to fallow the history of STW and you didn't even get phenoms character right it is blacklord not blackdoom... am not going away ever again so my character gets butchered
Back to top Go down

The Saints Have Come
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Showtime Wrestling! :: RP Archive :: 2012 Run :: Season 1 RPs-
Jump to: