Showtime Wrestling!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The official forums for TWG fed, Showtime Wrestling.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to our forum! We hope you enjoy your stay!

Chaos Backstage

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Reverend Chaos

Reverend Chaos

Chaos Backstage Empty
PostSubject: Chaos Backstage   Chaos Backstage Icon_minitimeWed Mar 14, 2012 4:16 am

Camera opens on Reverend Chaos walking down the hallway. He looks at the camera, smiles and beings to speak.

Reverend Chaos: Good Evening Brothers and Sisters! Last week I proved to all doubters that I can win without the rest of my bretherns in The Church by beating our "champion" Punk. I hope I placed the entire roster on notice with that win. Now tonight yours truly will be facing Rayne for my Hardcore title, preparing for her has been quite difficult as she can change from Rayne to Vivica and back again at the drop of a hat. I admire this of her, she is extremely chaotic in nature. As such this should be the match of the evening, and I anticipate neither of us walking out of that ring without any blood shed. Those of you with weak constitutions, heart problems and young children might want to look away as this match will not be PG-13. In fact im sure we will both be bathed in blood by the end. Vivica, do not think this will be an easy match for you as your match last week gave me many many pointers on your weaknesses.

Reverend Chaos walks up to his dressing room door and opens it.

Reverend Chaos: Vivica your match last week with Era was a mastery in violence. But tonight, Vivica, Rayne, whoever walks down to that ring tonight will be facing not only me but the lords of Chaos and we are hungry for blood! Best be prepared for anything!

Reverend Chaos walks through the door and closes it. Camera cuts back to ringside

Last edited by Reverend Chaos on Wed Mar 14, 2012 8:23 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : added and edited content)
Back to top Go down

Chaos Backstage
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Showtime Wrestling! :: RP Archive :: 2012 Run :: Season 1 RPs-
Jump to: