Showtime Wrestling!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The official forums for TWG fed, Showtime Wrestling.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to our forum! We hope you enjoy your stay!

Two down....One to go!

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Vivica Lockhart

Vivica Lockhart

Two down....One to go! Empty
PostSubject: Two down....One to go!   Two down....One to go! Icon_minitimeWed Mar 14, 2012 11:42 am

The camera fades in backstage as we see Natalya Jones standing in front of the STARRAGE banner...
-
Natalya: Ladies and gentleman, coming up next is the Hardcore match-up between Reverend Chaos and Rayne for the STW Hardcore Championship...And now, my guest at this time.....

-
Before Natalya Jones could announce the guest, Rayne quickly snatches the microphone from Natalya...she gives her mean stare as Natalya slowly backs away from view...Rayne take her focus to the camera and begins to speak
-
Rayne: I don't need no interview to say what I am about to do tonight at Starrage! When I can here to Showtime Wrestling,I asked for two things...One was my match with Era Dynamics. And two, A shot for any title in Showtime Wrestling. And with a doubt, last week I got my match against Era Dynamics and ONCE AGAIN defeated her and became the #1 contender for the Hardcore title. HA! Like killing teo birds with one stone!!

-
Rayne: And now I have one more thing to do, and that's why I here tonight!!...So the champion is Reverend Chaos huh?...Well I don't know who he is, but honestly, I dont care!!!..But what I do care about is what he is holding at the moment. So you can rest easy Chaos, yes at anytime I can turn back into Vivica, but I dont think that will be the case anytime soon, because I will walk in as Rayne the challenger and I will walk out as Rayne...THE NEW STW HARDCORE CHAMPION!!!!

-
Rayne get closer to the camera
-
Rayne: because no matter who you are or what you do, Always remember, Rayne is BETTER...THAN..YOU!!!

-
Rayne smacks the camera lenses as the camera stumbles on the floor, as it still views Rayne walking down the hallway...Camera Fades out
Back to top Go down

Two down....One to go!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Showtime Wrestling! :: RP Archive :: 2012 Run :: Season 1 RPs-
Jump to: