Showtime Wrestling!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The official forums for TWG fed, Showtime Wrestling.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to our forum! We hope you enjoy your stay!

Losing some chips.

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Hack3r

Hack3r

Losing some chips. Empty
PostSubject: Losing some chips.   Losing some chips. Icon_minitimeThu Mar 15, 2012 9:01 am

The camera shows us a shot of one of the corridors of the STW arena. There is a bearded man wearing a simple pair of jeans and a leather jacket over a black tee shirt. He seems to be a bit lost. Suddenly a door is thrown opened and a figure half steps out of it. The man is Hack3r. He seems to be halfway through a conversation with Travis Touchdown who is off camera and can not be seen.

Hack3r: Yeah! You're right! I'm just gonna go deliver these chips to Bryan! Be right back bro.

With out looking Hack3r turns on his heels and walks straight in to the bearded man. The collision sends Hack3r to the floor along with the white paper package he had in his hands that contained all the chips that Bryan had wanted.

Last edited by Hack3r on Thu Mar 15, 2012 9:17 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
masterkeaton1000

Losing some chips. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Losing some chips.   Losing some chips. Icon_minitimeThu Mar 15, 2012 9:07 am

Bearded Man: Oh, sorry about that man. Here, let me help you up, name's Sean, Sean Steel.

Sean extends his hand to help up Hack3r but the fallen man rejects the offer and brings himself up to his own feet.

Sean: Yeah, really sorry about that, I'm new here and had no idea where I was going. By the way, can you tell me where my dressing room is? I've been looking for half an hour and have had no success.

Back to top Go down
Hack3r

Hack3r

Losing some chips. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Losing some chips.   Losing some chips. Icon_minitimeThu Mar 15, 2012 9:15 am

Hack3r chuckles to himself, looks down at the pile of chips strewn all over the floor and then looks back up at Sean.

Hack3r: How would I know? If you can't find it then maybe it's a sign you shouldn't be here. Now get out of my face !

Without waiting for a reply Hack3r pushes his way past Sean, bumping shoulders with him in the process. The camera focuses on the chips that're on the floor and then fades to the commentary table where Bryan and Tyrone are. Tyrone is midway through what appears to be a laughing fit.

Bryan: You know what? Shut up. I was really looking forward to those chips.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Losing some chips. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Losing some chips.   Losing some chips. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Losing some chips.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Showtime Wrestling! :: RP Archive :: 2012 Run :: Season 1 RPs-
Jump to: