Showtime Wrestling!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The official forums for TWG fed, Showtime Wrestling.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to our forum! We hope you enjoy your stay!

Tonight Is The Night

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Damien Thompson

Damien Thompson

Tonight Is The Night Empty
PostSubject: Tonight Is The Night   Tonight Is The Night Icon_minitimeSat Mar 17, 2012 3:05 am

The camera opens in the backstage area. Natalya Jones is viewed in an open corridor holding a microphone. Her head is tilted back as she looks up at a taller individual. The cheers of the audience rock the arena as the camera slowly zooms out to reveal Damien Thompson at her side gazing off into the distance. Natalya Jones raises the microphone to hear mouth to speak.

Natalya Jones: T3 in just a few moments you will be heading into the main event of the evening where you face CM Punk for the World Heavyweight Championship. What are your thoughts just moments before this matchup?

Damien Thompson continues to look elsewhere. He licks his lips to make them moist before beginning to speak.

Damien Thompson: Tonight is the night. The night that I walk out of that curtain, walk down that ramp, get in that ring, and win the World Heavyweight Championship. One week ago I went through three other men to get the chance to be here tonight, going into the main event championship match. It was destined for me to be here. It was destined for me to get a shot at the title. And it is destined for me to win it here tonight.

Natalya Jones: Well I don’t know if you have heard, but a lot of people think that your confidence is going to run out soon. Many say that you are too arrogant and that you soon you won’t be able to back up the promises your making. How would you respond to that?

Damien Thompson turns to Natalya Jones. He raises his glasses and rests them on his head. For the first time the two make eye contact with Thompson’s face full of frustration.

Damien Thompson: Arrogance? I won’t be able to back up my promises? Let’s get something straight here. Since I step foot in this company I have told everyone what I was going to do. Since then, I have done everything I said I was going to do. No matter who I had to go through, I did it. People like Streets, The Silver Fanged Wolf, and others doubted me. But I’m here and they are not. I recognize who I am, but I think I have the right to be arrogant considering what I’ve done here in so little time. But no matter what, I respect those fans. I know that they are the reason I am here and that they are why I believe I can win that championship tonight.

Natalya Jones: With not having faced Punk, do you feel he will have the upper hand in tonight’s match?

Damien Thompson: As superstars we are trained to become a professional at what we do. The fact that I don’t know anything about his style makes it just as difficult for him. He doesn’t know what I’m bringing to the table. I don’t know much about the guy but I hope he does realize that I am a threat. A threat that’s endangering his run as champion, and tonight…. tonight is the night he realizes that first hand. Tonight is the night I set forth another goal to achieve. Tonight is the night I will defeat CM Punk to become the new World Heavyweight Champion.

Damien Thompson exits the scene. The camera fades.

OOC: Was supposed to have this done yesterday but my job called me in to work. By the time I got home I was knocked out in the car. Had to rush it to make sure it could get in the show. Feedback please.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/dthompson2692

Tonight Is The Night
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Showtime Wrestling! :: RP Archive :: 2012 Run :: Season 1 RPs-
Jump to: