Showtime Wrestling!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The official forums for TWG fed, Showtime Wrestling.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to our forum! We hope you enjoy your stay!

Pure for revenge or a new born of a sisterhood?

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
era dynamics

era dynamics

Pure for revenge or a new born of a sisterhood?  Empty
PostSubject: Pure for revenge or a new born of a sisterhood?    Pure for revenge or a new born of a sisterhood?  Icon_minitimeFri Mar 23, 2012 9:35 pm

Teutonic Terror by Accept blast through the P.A. system in the sold out Arena in Amsterdam, The Netherlands the site of the showtime Wrestling Convention.The 19,500 fans goes wild as the former International Champion, Era Dynamics walks onto the stage from behind the curtain. Era turns around to watch her entrance video play behind her on the giant screen. clips of her bleeding out demolition man are shown, followed by Era winning the IC Title. At that clip, Era turns around shaking her head and heads down the ramp.

Era high fives fans lining up near the autograph tables and even stops to sign a little girl's Era Dynamics iron lady hat. Era grabs a microphone and walks up to her seat at the empty table. Before sitting down, she shakes his head at the amount of support he is getting from this Dutch crowd. She stands on top of the table so all the fans can see her and puts the mic to her lips

crowd: ERA...ERA...ERA...

*Era laughs as the crowd is still deafening. She waves her hands as if to try and settle down the crowd.

ERA: Wow!...I can't believe it you guys, thank you....thank you...it's so good to be here in Amsterdam

crowd: ERA...ERA...ERA...

Era Dynamics: You know, I'm curious to see how you would've reacted had I lost last season and didn't won the IC Title.

*The camera pans to the crowd. Some holding signs that say "ERA is my hero", "ERA for president", "First Lady of hardcore", and ERA sees one that says "Missionary of the Church of chaos"

Era Dynamics: Now that's interesting...Missionary for the Church of chaos...

*Era points to the guy holding the Missionary for the Church of chaos sign

Era Dynamics: I was approached by the fans and the social mediaif i would to join this group called the Church of chaos. I was told we had thinks common . A band of brothers and sisters that was going to bring chaos in the federation. Talk of recruitment and proving myself was beat into my brain. The guys didn't really know where I stood. I was kicking ass in the ring and marketing my name and selling T-Shirts...they were nervous about me for some reason...

*Era lifts her sunglasses up and rests them on her blood red, styled hair

Era: But then The reverent goes being weak and let naven X and anthrax doing the job for him to get his title . Poor Vivica had to survive 3 persons in the ring and it's logic that she would lose that match without a chance. And that weakling from a gm hung around the back for a little while and went on hiatus in place of DQ the reverend for the interruption. They gave me a "mission" to single out the dirty players in the back. So, I took out the Demolition man. I won the International Champion Title. I won fair my match and we took out the Ratliff's. I won the IC Title and became the leader of the people. The rankings grew. T-shirts sold. Panties dropped. But where was the rest of that "church of chaos"? they backstabbed there own people when blacklord came out for the preacher.

*Era shakes her head

Era Dynamics: As much as I tried to pump myself up for that match I couldn't help but think...would a brother do that to another brother? Make one a target against 8 other guys looking to de-throne her and take her chance for a title? I wouldn't have done that to anyone because even when i know i will lose the match like from Silverfanged wolf , I am still the first lady of hardcore and you know why? I look my opponent alone in the eye and try to win the match on my own and that's the true spirit of hardcore. And only then you bring Chaos between the opponents becouse you create the fear in there eyes and let them see the true fighting spirit. So why do i will follow the way from that church and not continue my path of violence?

Era Dynamics walks around the ring with her shoulders shrugged and arms out

Era Dynamics: Jack Johnson, whom I've had a decent professional relationship here since I've signed, change the match, took out the weapons and reduced the number of our opponents and let Vivica and me fight vs them in a Fatale 4 way.

*Crowd booed heavily

Era Dynamics: No, no, no, don't blame Jack. I have none to blame but myself. I was not willing to help her because of or feud and had something like good for her, but after thinking about it i know she had no chance there , even if she is saying that she is the number 1, she had no chance but still try to survive like a tiger.

*Era Dynamics tucks the mic under her armpit and claps her hands. Some fans cheer, some boo

Era Dynamics: So...since Naven X left her hanging, since Anthrax left her hanging and got locked up, since Travis...left her hanging and went nuts for a bit and then tried to basically have her killed, whether that was his intentions or not, I pass for joining this church of chaos. Once there is a real mission or goal in sight where I'm not the only person to getting my hands dirty without backup from the rest when it goes a little bad, I have a career to focus on. I think the Showtime Wrestling is clean enough for us to compete again.

*Era points to the big screen. A picture of Vivica Lockhart with a beaten Era on the ground is shown on the screen.

Era Dynamics: That's my new goal. Rayne can eat another horse for all I care and maim as many people as she wants at Armada, I'm no idiot. I know she is out for revenge and want to fight the fake preacher and his false prophets. All the greats complaining about them...Blacklord, Vivica Lockhart, the silverfanged wolf, me and a few others...they've all held it on their way to the top. It's my turn to bury the feud between rayne and me and cover her up like a blood sister.

*The crowd cheers heavily again at hearing this annoucement

Era Dynamics: So Vivica Lockhart...consider this my notice. I'm offer you a chance for revenge and will be on your side and am setting my sights on the fake preacher and the guys who let you fall so hard even when you was always on there side. And since you now know how i felt in ATW i decides to help you also again for a chance for that title again, I'll be sure to give those who have busted your ass some payback. No more people getting title shots themselves by letting other people doing the job, or their wives. No more winning titles and hiding away in the dark night like the current hardcore Champion. I plan on being a fighting champion on my way to greatness. And all of you....

Era Dynamics points around the fans in the arena

Era Dynamics: ...you heard it here first!

*The fans begins to chant SISTERHOOD...SISTERHOOD...SISTERHOOD...

Era Dynamics: So, just like I said before I set out to win the IC Title, I will take a moment now to say it again...to the boys in the back... you are all on notice! I may have lost my number 1 Contendership last season, but I take my defeats like a man, just like I won my IC Title like a man. I have nothing left to prove to any of you, if anything, you need to worry about me and prove you can beat me . So Vivica Lockhart...I'm waiting for your decision! I will hear it from you and I'm going to get you that strap...WHY? BECAUSE I SAID SO GIRL!

Era Dynamics drops the mic and the fans go wild. She steps down from the table and high fives fans all around her. Security clears a path for Era Dynamics and she sits down at her table to prepare the the autograph session to start. Era looks at the big screen that still shows the International Champion Title and smiles

*The scene fades
Back to top Go down
Norgaard

Norgaard

Pure for revenge or a new born of a sisterhood?  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pure for revenge or a new born of a sisterhood?    Pure for revenge or a new born of a sisterhood?  Icon_minitimeWed Apr 11, 2012 12:50 am

ADDED
Back to top Go down

Pure for revenge or a new born of a sisterhood?
Page 1 of 1