Showtime Wrestling!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The official forums for TWG fed, Showtime Wrestling.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to our forum! We hope you enjoy your stay!

Will She accept or deny?

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Vivica Lockhart

Vivica Lockhart

Will She accept or deny? Empty
PostSubject: Will She accept or deny?   Will She accept or deny? Icon_minitimeMon Mar 26, 2012 3:41 am

The camera returns to the Showtime arena where shown at ringside is Tyrone and Bryan...
-
Tyrone: Welcome Back to Showtime Wrestling! Before we continue with our next bout we would like to discuss the proposal given by the New IC Champion Era Dynamics

-
Bryan: She has offered To join Vivica Lockhart, who was screwed at the Starrage PPV for the Hardcore Title against Church of Chaos' Reverend Chaos.

-
Tyrone: But now she has a rematch to gain he title once again, but She has been given a decision asked by the new IC Champion. So now the question is, we she accept or will she deny we may find out soon enou...

-
Suddenly "The Freak In Me" by Krypteria blasts through the stage speakers and a shower of sparks fall from the rafters...then Rayne slowly walks through the sparks with a angry look of disappointment. she slowly makes her way down the ramp and into the ring where a microphone is left in the steel steps for her ... she takes the microphone and enters the ring, she cues the music to stop.
-
Rayne: In all my life, I have gone through many battles, after all, I love competition cause in the end, I always make it to the top.

-
the camera shifts to the crowd as a fans holds up a sign that says: "Rayne Where's Vivica"...
-
Rayne: But at Starrage, all of that changed, because i not only did i lose my match...I WAS SCREWED!!!

-
Crowd: SCREWED!....SCREWED!!!....SCREWED!!!!
-
Rayne: Yeah,yeah!! laugh it up!..say all u need to say, but the fact of the matter is, That match was mine, I would have won and became the new Hardcore Champion but instead I was screwed by no other that group called "The Church"

-
Rayne: It's funny how karma works....because one of the member of that group is no other than the man who brought me into the world of professional wrestling, My mentor...Naven X...I betrayed him a while back and now you can say, he returned the favor with help of course, Naven you were nothing to me when I left you to pursue my great career, but now, you are right back into my radar, You and The Church!

-
Rayne then puts her attention on the banners on stage where all the champions are displayed...she sees the new display of Era Dynamics as the Intercontinental Champion...Rayne points at her banner
-
Rayne: Not only did was I screwed that night, but my rival left that night the New Intercontinental Champion....what a change of events a day makes...When I entered the arena earlier today I was watching from the plasma screens backstage of a proposal for her and I to join forces.

-
Rayne leans down the ropes as flashing lights take pictures of the diva
-
Rayne: Now era...I don't like you and you don't like me...after all,we both have a lot of history together...but if there is one thing that we both agree on...it's Vengeance!

-
Rayne: The fact that I was screwed on a night that I was going to win the title has been on my mind and I want my revenge!!!

-
Rayne: I don't know where you are Era, so stop what your doing and listen close....I dont trust you, then again you don't want to trust me....but if we both agree on the same thing, then maybe, just maybe....A Sisterhood my begin!

-
The crowd cheers
-
Rayne: But, I cannot be sure, I guess time will tell....Naven, Chaos, The Church, Era....It has begun!!

-
Rayne drops the microphone and leaves the ring, she ignores the crowd as she leave backstage.

Back to top Go down
Norgaard

Norgaard

Will She accept or deny? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Will She accept or deny?   Will She accept or deny? Icon_minitimeWed Apr 11, 2012 12:58 am

ADDED
Back to top Go down

Will She accept or deny?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Showtime Wrestling! :: RP Archive :: 2012 Run :: Season 2 RPs-
Jump to: