Showtime Wrestling!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The official forums for TWG fed, Showtime Wrestling.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to our forum! We hope you enjoy your stay!

Destiny (Introducing Radical)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Radical

Destiny (Introducing Radical) Empty
PostSubject: Destiny (Introducing Radical)   Destiny (Introducing Radical) Icon_minitimeWed Apr 04, 2012 3:46 pm

Sorry if the Rp isn't great, I haven't Role Played in a while.
Any feed back would be awesome Very Happy.

Tyrone: What!? Did you see that!

-

Bryan: Incredible match up! That was a great example of the different skills and talents produced by the superstars of STW.

-

Tyrone: That's for sure, we have a whole roster of ...

-

A bang echoes through out the arena. A silent pause occurs as fans wait for something to happen, suddenly, the lights vanish. The camera man, rapidly pressing buttons on the camera, looks towards the commentator, sweat dripping from the side of his face and gives the "cut" signal, "The live broadcast signal has disconnected". Tyrone signals back for a microphone, the ring attendant hurries and hands him one.

-

Tyrone: Ladies and Gentleman, it seems we have a power cut, please remain calm and exit throu...

-

The lights begin to flicker on and off, a spark fuses causing fireworks to blast out towards the roof, the fans begin to scream in horror desperately searching for an open exit.

-

Unknown: They say you can judge a person by their eyes

-

Camera turns its attention to the Titan tron:, a green voice signal appears on the screen.

-

Unknown: Depth, colour, the resolution at which they see things. Their past, the sadness which lay's bottled up, the laughs and the tears.
-

The camera slowly fades in, to a man, sitting with his hands locked, glaring into the lenses of the camera

-

Radical: So, what do you see, when you look at me? My thrive? The instinct to kill? What drives me insane?

-

The camera distorts and fades out into a black screen

-

Radical: Because, I see nothing but destiny.

-

Lights turn back on, the camera turns towards the centre of the ring, a sweat drips from the side of Tyrone’s face as he walks back over to the commentators table
Back to top Go down
Norgaard

Norgaard

Destiny (Introducing Radical) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Destiny (Introducing Radical)   Destiny (Introducing Radical) Icon_minitimeWed Apr 11, 2012 8:08 pm

ADDED
Back to top Go down

Destiny (Introducing Radical)
Page 1 of 1