Showtime Wrestling!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The official forums for TWG fed, Showtime Wrestling.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to our forum! We hope you enjoy your stay!

It's you again

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Hack3r

Hack3r

It's you again Empty
PostSubject: It's you again   It's you again Icon_minitimeSat Apr 07, 2012 4:27 am

We see a back corridor in the STW arena. It's cold, long and near deserted. One lone person walks the hall facing forward. The camera zooms in to show a better view of the character. It's Hack3r carrying a duffle bag. With a determined look on his face he reaches a doorway and then pushes it open and steps inside the room. The camera gets a glimpse of the writing on the door and it says "United Killdom". Inside the dressing room Hack3r throws his bag down on the floor and sits down on one of the sofas set up in the centre of the room. He pulls his mobile out of his pocket and quickly glances at it then begins muttering to himself about someone else "partying too hard and not returning calls". It's at that moment that there's a knock at the door. Hack3r jumps to his feet and crosses the room to open the door. As the door slowly opens, the camera pans around to behind Hack3r to reveal Sean. Sean looks out of breath and has a look of concern on his face.

Sean: Hey, Hack3r, I've been looking high and low for you.

An angry look crosses Hack3r's face.

Hack3r: Why, might I ask? Why could you possibly need me?

He sighs.

Hack3r: You found me now. What do you want?

Sean: Yeah, there's been some trouble with err... This gu-

Sean stops his sentence abruptly as he hears a noise further down the corridor which sounds very angry.

Sean: Oh no, he found me! Hack3r, if anyone asks you, you didn't see me... Ok?

Hack3r: Whatever, get out of here while I still allow to walk.

With out waiting for a response Hack3r shuts the door on Sean and leaps back on to the bench he was on before. The camera cuts outside to show Sean sprinting down the corridor, closely followed by a dark figure. The shot fades to black.
Back to top Go down

It's you again
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Showtime Wrestling! :: RP Archive :: 2012 Run :: Season 2 RPs-
Jump to: