Showtime Wrestling!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The official forums for TWG fed, Showtime Wrestling.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to our forum! We hope you enjoy your stay!

Better Than Ever

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Steve Cage

Steve Cage

Better Than Ever Empty
PostSubject: Better Than Ever   Better Than Ever Icon_minitimeTue Apr 10, 2012 2:05 pm

The lights in the arena flicker off as the crowd waits in anticipation.

Let It Rock begins to play throughout the arena as the crowd erupts in excitement

Steve Cage walks out to the ring as the arena continues to cheer.

Steve Cage: Wow, that has got to be the greatest ovation I have ever received from any crowd. It feels great to be back in this kind of atmosphere. To stand in this ring, in front of thousands of my fans is something that I will always cherish. For years, every week I came out to the ring to cheers and excited the crowds. No one could touch me when it came to exciting the fans. Well, not until I hit a road block. I let someone get in my head that I wasn't the best anymore. I went two seasons without winning a match and I went into exile. I couldn't score a gig on the the minor circuit. Amateurs were beating me, Wannabe wrestlers were beating me, hell I bet the little girls in the crowd could have beaten me! So, I quit. I quit wrestling. I went back to the basics and practiced my ass off. I trained for months to get better. Finally, one day I called up Jack Johnson, and now I'm here. I'm here to prove to the world that I'm back and better than ever. I'm going to set the bar so high here, that no one will ever be able beat.

Steve Cage grins and stares into the crowd.

Steve Cage: If you doubt me, just try to face me, I'll show you that I'm still the best in the buisness.

Steve Cage throws down the mic and exits to the locker room.

(Sorry, I know it's really short, but it's all I've got time for, plus I already have a rp with T3 to go in too Razz)
Back to top Go down
Norgaard

Norgaard

Better Than Ever Empty
PostSubject: Re: Better Than Ever   Better Than Ever Icon_minitimeWed Apr 11, 2012 8:13 pm

ADDED
Back to top Go down

Better Than Ever
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Showtime Wrestling! :: RP Archive :: 2012 Run :: Season 2 RPs-
Jump to: