Showtime Wrestling!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The official forums for TWG fed, Showtime Wrestling.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to our forum! We hope you enjoy your stay!

Rayne's Answer

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Vivica Lockhart

Vivica Lockhart

Rayne's Answer Empty
PostSubject: Rayne's Answer   Rayne's Answer Icon_minitimeMon Apr 16, 2012 12:08 am

The camera shows a eagle eye view of the STW Arena before shift inside to the roaring crowd. Suddenly "The Freak in Me" by Krypteria plays on stage and a mix of cheers and boos quickly errupt in the arena as the Shower of sparks fall from the rafters then walking through the sparks is Rayne with her hands on her waist has she continues down the ring ignoring the screaming fans..she hears a comment from one of the men in the crowd and quickly does right hook the man hard in the face knocking him out.
-
Tyrone: Whoa!!!...now that got to hurt!!!

-
Rayne makes her way to the ring as the referee open the rope for her to enter...she grins at the referee then kicks the referee in the face as he falls from the ring to the ground...Rayne enters the ring and takes a mic from her back pocket.
-
Rayne: At Starrage I earn my way to face Reverend Chaos from the Hardcore title, Which I was screwed!!!...then last week I got my rematch...and I left still without that title around my waist. But Chaos was real lucky..I had his number, but left with the win...but this battle is not over as a matter of fact..It is just the beginning, For tonight I have a Announcement that may shock the world

-
Rayne: Now before I continue on that subject..id like to finish up another...and to do this I need Era Dynamics to come out here...now!

OCC:later
Back to top Go down
era dynamics

era dynamics

Rayne's Answer Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rayne's Answer   Rayne's Answer Icon_minitimeWed Apr 18, 2012 5:42 am

suddenly the lights goes out and a female scream can be heard over the PA,
fire goes up on the titantron and we see a crewmember from the showtime wrestling member running covered in blood on the stage and falls on the ground.
when security guards run to the guy to help him gold spark falls down and a silhouette from a woman with a sludge hammer lights up on the background.
Teutonic Terror from accept hits in when we see the silhoutte hits the on the background with the sludge hammer and nobody else then Era Dynamics walks on the ramp.
When she see the guy laying on the ground she kicks him and spit on him while she run to the ring.
When the security guards want to take on her she hold her sludge hammer in a attacking position but the security guards made a wise descision and save the guy ipo getting on charge for Era Dynamics.
when She enters the ring, she throw the sludge hammer away and take her microphone.

Era Dynamics: Sorry for the entrance but i was eating in the Restaurant and that guy though let's see how hardcore she is if i take her dinner away so she has to come on stage and not later after she eat it, well i think he know now the answer hahaha.
But anyway he told me i has to come because you had a announcement for me so , you want to marry me or what announcement you got for me?

Last edited by era dynamics on Wed Apr 18, 2012 9:54 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Vivica Lockhart

Vivica Lockhart

Rayne's Answer Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rayne's Answer   Rayne's Answer Icon_minitimeWed Apr 18, 2012 1:06 pm

Rayne begins to walk around Era Dynamics and takes view at her IC title
-
Rayne: Thank you for bringing yourself out here, but in all honesty, I don't care about all you did earlier..I just wanted you here that's it!

-
Era does not seem pleased but she ignores Rayne's comment, Rayne continues
-
Rayne: Now, the reason I want you here is because of last week, you came heer and you offered for me and you to join forces. I replied that I'll think about it..since I did have a rematch for the hardcore title.

-
Rayne looks down at her waist and shakes her head
-
Rayne: But as you can see, there is no title around my waist..so it shows that Chaos survived...but not for long, because I thought long and hard of your offer...now you and I have had a long history... we've had broken bones and shed blood everywhere..but as I see the tables had turned...

-
Rayne takes a pause and and looks at Era in her eyes
-
Rayne: So, with all my time thinking about it, I realized who better to go on this journey of revenge then no other than the one that feels the same way, we dont have to like each other but..if you and I can trust each other..then I accept your offer!

-
The crowd explodes in cheers and boos
-
Tyrone: OH MY GOD!...Is this really happening!...could this maybe be the start of a Sisterhood?!

Last edited by Vivica Lockhart on Thu Apr 19, 2012 2:54 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
era dynamics

era dynamics

Rayne's Answer Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rayne's Answer   Rayne's Answer Icon_minitimeWed Apr 18, 2012 9:00 pm

Era Dynamics: Wow, Rayne you must have either not paid attention in history class or earned your grade the way most cheerleaders who are too popular to actually do their school work . Let me expand slightly on some historical references.

Joan of Arc, more accuratly Jeanne d'Arc executed in 1431, on charges of witchcraft by the Cabochon declared a martyr by the Roman Catholic Church beatified in 1909 and canonized in 1920. That's right she's a catholic saint they don't do that for witches.

Salem Witch Trials
Most historically significant and famous case of mass hysteria. Was a series of hearings before county court trial in the counties of Essex, Suffolk, and Middlesex in the Massachusetts colony between February 1692 and May 1693. During which over 150 people were arrested and imprisoned many more were accused but not formally charged 26 convicted in trials held in Salem Town, 3 convicted in Ipswich, Boston and Charles town out of 31 trials conducted in that area. Of the 29 convicted 19 of these were executed by hanging, one was crushed to death under heavy stones while they were trying to elicit a confession through torture, and 5 died in prison awaiting their sentence and the remaining person was never executed nor died in prison.

The Spanish Inquisition
Really not even much of a blip but did in fact burn witches.
November 1610, 6 people were burned and another 5 in effigy. Effigy means non-biological likeness or a doll that represents the intended victim. In general, nevertheless, the Inquisition maintained a sceptical attitude towards cases of witchcraft, considering it as a mere superstition without any basis.
The inquisition was more about censorship, and was after |BLEEP|, moors, protestants, blasphemers, sodomites, Freemasons, and bigamists.

Now what should this mean for your wine-stained brain.
That you really need to do you |BLEEP|ing research before you start rattling off about our historical facts.
Oh and just so you know the Salem Witch Trial were instigated in a Puritan community against women who went against the grain of society who were not properly submissive women.
There were men that were also accused but that's because they also didn't fit in with society in some way and they just wrapped it all in the blanket of religion for justification.
That description fits you just as well as me, Because in that time women were not to dress provocatively, imbibe alcohol in excess, be promiscuous, or speak their minds. They were considered the property of their father until they were married at which time they became the property of their husband, and their sole goal in life was to be married and pop out as many kids and they could push out before the equipment quit working or they died.
Which mortality rates were very high back then so always likely, Oh and by the way the Romans that crucified Christ were pagans they invented the cross.
Christians just adopted it as a sign of faith and the sacrifice of Jesus.
So may be I should bring a cross, nails and a hammer with me, because the Sisterhood is born at the moment you shake now my hand.
Because we will break the the spirit of the church of Chaos and bring them down to mother nature !!
Old feuds and problems are from now solved and a fresh new area would be born.
The area of the sisterhood with no hold back, water would turn red, houses will burn down and the name will be faired.
They will hunt for our blood and want to try to torture us till death.
If you accept your new destiny and become a missionary of violence then and i only repeat once ,Then the sisterhood will be born.
So think wise because after it is born there is no way back.
Back to top Go down
Vivica Lockhart

Vivica Lockhart

Rayne's Answer Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rayne's Answer   Rayne's Answer Icon_minitimeThu Apr 19, 2012 2:38 pm

Rayne takes a moment with a mean and confused look on her face
-
Rayne: What does all of that got to do with anything! lets get one thing straight Era!...this is no History class!...THIS IS WRESTLING!!!

-
the crowd errupts in cheers!
-
Rayne: So I dont give a crap about Joan of Arc or the Witch Trials, All i care about is being what I was born for...to not tolerate but Dominate!!

-
Rayne looks down at Era's open hand then come close to her
-
Rayne: Dont think for one second that I will treat you any different. I still be watching you..but if you want to start fresh..lets do what we were here in this business for, become the best, let this Sisterhood begin!!!

-
Rayne stares at Era's eyes as she shakes her hand as the crowd goes wild

Back to top Go down
Thrax

Thrax

Rayne's Answer Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rayne's Answer   Rayne's Answer Icon_minitimeSat Apr 21, 2012 12:27 pm

added
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Rayne's Answer Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rayne's Answer   Rayne's Answer Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Rayne's Answer
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Showtime Wrestling! :: RP Archive :: 2012 Run :: Season 2 RPs-
Jump to: