Showtime Wrestling!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The official forums for TWG fed, Showtime Wrestling.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to our forum! We hope you enjoy your stay!

Exceptance into Matrimony

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Lover Boy

Lover Boy

Exceptance into Matrimony  Empty
PostSubject: Exceptance into Matrimony    Exceptance into Matrimony  Icon_minitimeMon Apr 16, 2012 2:21 am

The scene comes on Natalya backstage standing infront of the STW logo on the wall behind her. Her face shows that of some excitement yet being reluctant to express that excitement.

Natalya: Good evening STW fans. Natalya here, with a special guest that we are all waiting to hear from.

The camera pans out slightly as Lover Boy, with a towel covering his head, and a slight limp to his step, hobbles over to Natalya.

Natalya: How's that ankle holding up dear?

Lover Boy looks down at his tapped up ankle, as that camera follows his eyes down to his ankle and back up to him looking into Natalya's eyes with a slight grin.

Lover Boy: If he twisted it anymore, I think it might of come off in his hands.

They share a slight chuckle before Lover Boy looks to the ground and Natalya begins to presume the interview.

Natalya: Now last week, Distor came to the ring. But instead of taking YOU out, like everyone was waiting for, he left Kizashi in a pool of his own blood. AND proposed to form a tag team with you, what are your thoughts.

Lover Boy now looks up at the ceiling and smiles. He lifts his right hand and begins to slightly play with the scruff on his chin. He lowers his hand and glances back down into Natalya's eyes.

Lover Boy: I knew there was something I loved about him.

Natalya looks almost stunned. She mumbles softly trying to gather her thoughts, before resuming.

Natalya: But I thought you two had a problem!? You brutally attacked him at StarRage, and you talk about metaphorically "Breaking his Heart" and he threatens to reveal your mysterious absence..

Lover Boy's smile fades quickly at the word of his absence.

Lover Boy: Yeah well, a sledgehammer to the head will change any wise man's mind..

Lover Boy takes a deep breath, with no sound of him exhaling. He quickly glances around, up at the ceiling, back to his ankle, and back to the ceiling.

Lover Boy: But he did me a favor, and I'm forever grateful.

Natalya looks almost stunned again, and repeats the mumbles of before.

Natalya: So your saying your taking him up on his proposal?

Lover Boy looks down at Natalya, starring deep into her eyes, and begins to grow a smirk on his face.

Lover Boy: I'm saying I agree with him. He plays dirty, I play with hearts. He's never captured tag gold, I've never danced a duet..

Lover Boy glances away again, and stares at the same taped ankle that's became a custom of the interview.

Lover Boy: ..And you know what they say, keep the ones you love close, and your enemies closer..

Lover Boy raises Natalya's hand, gently kissing it and turns and quickly hobbles out of camera view. Natalya just stares off into the direction where Lover Boy walked away.

Natalya: With Love...
Back to top Go down

Exceptance into Matrimony
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Showtime Wrestling! :: RP Archive :: 2012 Run :: Season 2 RPs-
Jump to: