Showtime Wrestling!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The official forums for TWG fed, Showtime Wrestling.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to our forum! We hope you enjoy your stay!

Nick Wheeler arrives in STW

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Nick Wheeler

Nick Wheeler

Nick Wheeler arrives in STW Empty
PostSubject: Nick Wheeler arrives in STW   Nick Wheeler arrives in STW Icon_minitimeWed Apr 18, 2012 1:25 am

A rock guitar riff starts to play over the speaker system as the lights in the arena and the titantron all turn off. As the guitar riff ends, Badass by Saliva blares over the speaker system as the lights come back on and an the name "Nick Wheeler" shows up on the titantron as an entrance video begins to play featuring Nick Wheeler. Nick Wheeler walks out onto the stage with a world heavyweight title belt wrapped around his waist, a microphone in hand and his wife/former ring announcer Taylor Matthews standing beside him, smiling.

Nick Wheeler: Hello Showtime Wrestling! I am The All Canadian Nightmare, Nick Wheeler. Most of you may recognize me. Especially some of the boys in the back. Dominican Daredevil, Steve Cage, Jack Ammo, Damien Thompson, and Jorinho. And The Horst should definitely remember me.

Nick Wheeler takes off the title belt and holds it up

Nick Wheeler: This used to belong to him before I took from him after hitting him with my finisher and pinning him. Though, I admit, with help from a match restart compliments our General Manager in our last federation.

Nick Wheeler throws the title belt into the crowd

Nick Wheeler: But that's the past! And THIS is the present! I am here in STW to do one thing and ONE thing only: win the World Heavyweight Championship and become a 4-time World Champion! But before I do that I have to go through some guy named Jojo Cuetips tonight.

Nick Wheeler looks at Taylor Matthews as they share a laugh

Nick Wheeler: His name doesn't give me any reason to believe that he's gonna be much of a challenge but who knows? Maybe he is. But I don't think he'll get past my Mothercanucking End. Well, I'll catch you later ya hosers! I have a world title contendership ladder to climb!

Nick Wheeler's theme music plays once again as he and Taylor Matthews walk to the backstage area

Back to top Go down
Thrax

Thrax

Nick Wheeler arrives in STW Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nick Wheeler arrives in STW   Nick Wheeler arrives in STW Icon_minitimeWed Apr 18, 2012 11:37 am

added
Back to top Go down

Nick Wheeler arrives in STW
Page 1 of 1