Showtime Wrestling!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The official forums for TWG fed, Showtime Wrestling.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to our forum! We hope you enjoy your stay!

Final Call

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Norgaard

Norgaard

Final Call Empty
PostSubject: Final Call   Final Call Icon_minitimeWed Apr 18, 2012 7:01 am

Revolution Begins by Arch Enemy plays as 'The Dark Heart' Norgaard walks down to the ring with a paparazzi taking shots, Norgaard walks into the ring and ask for a microphone.

Norgaard: "The chairman Jack Daniels totally seen the potential of the match Era (Crowd cheers) propose a tag team match with both Era's Intercontinental Championship and Reverend Chaos Hardcore Championship title on the line in a future match at Road To Glory, if the team of the Showtime Wrestling Tag Team Champions, The Sin City Saints Naven X and Anthrax, win Reverend Chaos gets to pick one of them to face Era for her Intercontinental Championship, but if the team of Era and yours truly win, I get a Hardcore Championship title match against Reverend Chaos at Road To Glory."

The fans chant Future Hardcore Champ Norgaard.

Norgaard: "Thanks for that, first I want to welcome out my tag team partner for tonight, and that is Era Dynamics."

Norgaard waits for Era to come out.
Back to top Go down
era dynamics

era dynamics

Final Call Empty
PostSubject: Re: Final Call   Final Call Icon_minitimeWed Apr 18, 2012 7:16 am

Suddenly teutonic terror hits over the p.a system and era dynamics enters the ring,
When she is inside the ring she looks to the butt from norgaard and put her microphone to her mouth.

Era Dynamics: Hmmm nice butt , would be pitty if it will be kicked all over the ring tonight but we will see how you stand tonight.

Era Dynamics pinch in Norgaard Bottoms and makes a sound as if she is eating something delicious.

Era Dynamics: Yep a real candy for the eye , Now i hope that you also fight like a bulldog and not fail like a little puppy hehehe.

Back to top Go down
Norgaard

Norgaard

Final Call Empty
PostSubject: Re: Final Call   Final Call Icon_minitimeWed Apr 18, 2012 7:23 am

Norgaard: "Hey what was that for, I do get a little spooked by getting pinched, I just don't like it, I know how to take Naven X and Anthrax down, I've been doing quite a fair bit of homework on them, I swear I got around 10 pages worth of knowledge on them.

Norgaard shows the 10 pages of A6 paper, a few fans laughs.

Norgaard: "Oh that's actually more like 5 pages of paper, I forgot I did it on A6 paper not A4, anyway lets say this, Naven X and Anthrax, you'll be getting nowhere near Era Dynamics Intercontinental Championship, all what will happen, is that I'll be getting near your upper man, Reverend Chaos Hardcore Championship."
Back to top Go down
era dynamics

era dynamics

Final Call Empty
PostSubject: Re: Final Call   Final Call Icon_minitimeWed Apr 18, 2012 7:37 am

Era Dynamics looks a bit frustrated on the responce from Norgaard and takes the microphone to her mouth again:

Era Dynamics: Homework?? lol who need to do homework it is just simple as counting to 3,

Era Dynamics grasp the papers out of norgaard's hand and lights them up with a lighter

Era Dynamics:Your not a student are you i hope , i will clear it up for you ...
1# They come up and kiss each other bottoms like they always do
2# They fight and will lose, and there sugar daddy will help them to get the win
3# We must fight vs 3 man and not 2 man

Era Dynamics: Wel not this time because we have a safety card lol , because if i am right then rayne and Blackdoom have also a deal to do versus them,
But if Rayne has her weak moment and turn in that candy girl Vivica again well then it will be hard to survive vs those guys.
And so i wish we had some security that this match will be fair and clear because i know blackdoom just come up when he want to and so it is not a fact that he will help us all.
Back to top Go down
Thrax

Thrax

Final Call Empty
PostSubject: Re: Final Call   Final Call Icon_minitimeWed Apr 18, 2012 1:34 pm

The scene shifts to the arena as the lights wonder around the arena...suddenly, The lights go out and the titian tron reads "SIN CITY SAINTS"...the lights go up as Been to Hell by Hollywood Undead blast through the speaker. Naven X, Anthrax and Toxin are now standing on the stage. Toxin pats Naven on the shoulder and kisses Anthrax then signals them forward to the ring...Naven and Anthrax take their time walking down the ramp taunting the crowd...Naven slides into the ring and Anthrax enters the ring through the ropes and both open the ring ropes for Toxin as she enters the ring

Anthrax: "Well well well what do we have. We have the Intercontinental Championship and an attention starved wrestler that I wouldn't even let carry my bags."

Anthrax leans against the ring ropes and adjusts the belt on his shoulder

Anthrax: "Where ever the saints go chaos reigns over all in our presence. You may think you have us figured out but in a world of chaos you have to adapt to the circumstances. We have trampled over everyone who has crossed the path of The Church."

Anthrax looks over at NavenX
Back to top Go down
Naven X

Naven X

Final Call Empty
PostSubject: Re: Final Call   Final Call Icon_minitimeWed Apr 18, 2012 1:47 pm

Naven takes his time and stares down both Era and Norgaard
-
Naven X: I mean you the think you have a chance in beating us tonight?!...your looking at two of the most dominate forces in this business! and the true Tag Team Champions!

-
Naven points at norgaard
-
Naven X: As for you, the fact that you have to go and find research shows that you dont even have the potential to be in the same ring with us, your lucky that a "Champion" like her is willing to tag with you...oh and Era if you dont mind, tell Rayne I said Hi!

-
Naven chuckles a little
-
Naven X: the fact of the matter is...there is no way you two will even survive tonight so you can kiss your dreams goodbye cause it will never happen!... because you not facing any other wrestlers..you're facing THE SAINTS!!!...get it...got it...GOOD!!!
Back to top Go down
Norgaard

Norgaard

Final Call Empty
PostSubject: Re: Final Call   Final Call Icon_minitimeWed Apr 18, 2012 7:25 pm

Norgaard walks around a bit.

Norgaard: "Mr Naven, if you point that finger at me again, I might have to bite it off."

Norgaard looks at Naven X and Anthrax

Norgaard: "Era, if you don't mind that was a copy of all the homework on these two people, I have the full copy at my home. Anyway, you see Mr Naven and Mr Anthrax, I don't think you know one thing about me, I've won many tag team championships all around the world, I've been a tag champ in South Africa for a long reigning 1 and a half years before coming to America to fight here in Showtime Wrestling. So do you think you can take on a person that been tag teaming for a long time, I've only spent 2 years in single matches, around 7 years in Tag team matches, I know what I can do in tag matches, you could of gave me a sock puppet as a tag team partner in all the title matches I had before coming to America, most of the matches took less than 10 minutes in South Africa, most of the time, I got the pin for the win, now if that's not tag team experience what is."

Norgaard drops the microphone while saying What You Going To Say Next.
Back to top Go down
Thrax

Thrax

Final Call Empty
PostSubject: Re: Final Call   Final Call Icon_minitimeWed Apr 18, 2012 11:34 pm

Anthrax: "Who cares what you have done in the past. . I don't need a tag partner to carry me like... I can do it on my own but it does help to have somebody that is also an accomplished singles wrestler to be fighting along side me. You have never beatin the best tag team in the world....The Sin City Saints!

a mix of boos and cheers erupt from the crowd
Back to top Go down
Norgaard

Norgaard

Final Call Empty
PostSubject: Re: Final Call   Final Call Icon_minitimeThu Apr 19, 2012 6:18 am

Norgaard laughs at Anthrax before picking the microphone back up

Norgaard: "Sorry about that but Sin City Saints, who do you think you are Saints from Las Vegas. When Me and Era here go into battle with both of you, we'll be simply called Era Dynamics and Norgaard, and your upper man will be getting what is meant to be his... A right royal candy ass kicking, and that's the truth with some chesse on it.

Norgaard drops the microphone again as he starts to walk back to the locker room, until a local wrestler comes out, to thinking about attacking Norgaard until, Norgaard puts local wrestler head between his legs and under hooks local wrestler arms and lifts him up and slams local wrestler to the side face first on the ramp executing a Extreme The Royal Gaard On Ramp, and walks off
Back to top Go down
Naven X

Naven X

Final Call Empty
PostSubject: Re: Final Call   Final Call Icon_minitimeThu Apr 19, 2012 1:44 pm

Naven starts to laugh hysterically
-
Naven X: And he calls himself a tag team partner!!... if knows anything he should know that he made the biggest mistake a partner should never do..

-
Naven pause and looks at Era
-
Naven X: is to leave your partner behind...

-
Naven, Anthrax, and Toxin surround Era who begins to prepare herself for an attack....they all chuckle at Era.
-
Naven X: HA!...why so serious Era, who do think we are, United Killdom?...you can rest easy...If we wanted to beat you down to an inch of your life, we could...butaas of right now you have your chance to leave. as you can see, your partner just left you hanging..shows how much he is!

-
Naven chuckles
-
Naven X: So if you have any brain in your crazy little head, I suggest you leave. better yet, we should leave...our match is not until later tonight...so you have hours to think if you are ready to face the best tag team in the world from Sin City...and i hope your two will be ready...

-
Naven takes a step back and points at his title on his shoulder as he looks at Era's IC title and grins

Last edited by Naven X on Fri Apr 20, 2012 10:32 pm; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
era dynamics

era dynamics

Final Call Empty
PostSubject: Re: Final Call   Final Call Icon_minitimeFri Apr 20, 2012 4:03 am

Era act as she must think hard about her decision and start to laugh hysterical and have a sinister look in her eyes,
Naven , Anthrax and toxin looks confused to her when she put her microphone to her lips and starts to talk.

Era Dynamics: Well well well, it looks like Norgaard is still the little puppy as suspected.

Era Juggles and look to Norgaard who is leaving the arena and realize her situation in the ring.

Era Dynamics: Well it looks like i have no choice because i am still the missionary of violence and made a promise to Rayne and so ....

Era Dynamics grabs her title and knock toxic down with the belt. When The other wrestlers prepare to beat era up the light goes out.

OOC:
options:
1. Vivica Lockhart interrupt
2. Norgaard comes on his opinion and comes back in the ring and the match starts
3. The GM interrupt
4. Lights goes on and Era is disapeared
Back to top Go down
Jack Johnson
Admin
Jack Johnson

Final Call Empty
PostSubject: Re: Final Call   Final Call Icon_minitimeFri Apr 20, 2012 4:31 am

"M-M-MADNESS!!!"

The lights go back on after the spooky voice is heard and Era is nowhere to be seen. The Sin City Saints are confused and look around the ring, trying to find Era as the scene fades to black.
Back to top Go down
https://showtimewrestling.forumotion.co.uk
Norgaard

Norgaard

Final Call Empty
PostSubject: Re: Final Call   Final Call Icon_minitimeSat Apr 21, 2012 10:01 pm

added
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Final Call Empty
PostSubject: Re: Final Call   Final Call Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down