Showtime Wrestling!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The official forums for TWG fed, Showtime Wrestling.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to our forum! We hope you enjoy your stay!

My Rise To Fame

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Highlander_G

My Rise To Fame Empty
PostSubject: My Rise To Fame   My Rise To Fame Icon_minitimeFri Apr 20, 2012 6:27 pm

The camera cuts to the backstage area. After panning around the hallway it stops on Natalya Jones, who is in the interview room. She is standing smiling as the crowd cheers and whilstles. After a few moments she begins to speak

Natalya: Hello ladies and gentlemen my guest at this time is Highlander G!

Their is little to no reaction from the crowd as Highlander G moves next to Natalya

Tyrone: Would you look at the sight of him, which gutter did we drag him in from?

Bryan: I believe the place is called Aberdeen, have to feel sorry if he's the best looking out of them..

Natalya: So Highlander, any words of what it feels like to be part of STW now?

Highlander G: It's an honour to be part of such a great federation, like STW. I myself have travelled all over the world and I think here looks to be a great fed, no doubt about it.

Natalya: Great to hear. Can you give us any indication of what to expect from you?

Highlander G: For me, anything less than the best is a felony. I aim to give these great fans an amazing show everytime I step into that ring! I want to prove not just to myself, but to the fans and the wrestling world why I am better than them. Now not to be cocky, but I am better than wrestlers, simply because I'm me! Today, marks the first steps in my rise to fame!

With that the STW theme starts to play as their is a mixed reaction within the arena, as some fans cheers whilst others boo Highlander G. The camera fades out as Highlander G walks out of the interview area and towards the gym.
Back to top Go down
Thrax

Thrax

My Rise To Fame Empty
PostSubject: Re: My Rise To Fame   My Rise To Fame Icon_minitimeSat Apr 21, 2012 12:13 pm

added
Back to top Go down

My Rise To Fame
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Showtime Wrestling! :: RP Archive :: 2012 Run :: Season 2 RPs-
Jump to: