Showtime Wrestling!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The official forums for TWG fed, Showtime Wrestling.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to our forum! We hope you enjoy your stay!

Doing the right.

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
dannie_darko

Doing the right. Empty
PostSubject: Doing the right.   Doing the right. Icon_minitimeThu Apr 26, 2012 3:52 am

*Note: This RP is supposed to come up after Phenoms RPs. And this is the first one, the "The announcement one" is afterwards.*
--------------------
The camera comes to life, showing the Showtime Wrestling backstage area. In the center of the picture you can see one STWs new superstars, Dannie Darko.
*Dannie Darko picture*
He is walking up and down, looking to be very upset and diffused about something.
Dannie Darko: I got to… Have to… Argh!!
He stops and punches the wall.
Dannie Darko: What the hell am I supposed to do? I can’t… I can’t let this happen. Something has to be done… I, I should ask Natalya. What would she do? No wait, wait. I should just kick his… No, no, that would only make me just as bad and I don’t want to end like that. I could…
Again Dannie punches the wall and folds his arms around his head.
Dannie Darko: I could find someone to do it for me. No, this isn’t a good idea either. What if I call him out and trick him into something… But, I can’t screw with the higher ups. I have to remember, this is what he would do, not what I should do. I could… I could… HAH!
Dannie suddenly starts running, and while the cameraman has a hard time following him, he seems to know exactly where he wants to go. As he is making his way through the hallways, he is constantly checking the name signs on the doors he is passing. After several short stops, he seems to finally have found what he was looking for. He takes a short break to breathe deeply and then tries to knock at the door, but right as he does, the door suddenly opens.
*Jack Daniels picture*
Jack Daniels: Dannie?! What are you doing here?
Dannie Darko: Mr. Daniels, good to see you! I really, really need to talk you!
Jack Daniels: Actually I don’t have time right now, as I wanted to…
Dannie Darko: Please, it’s really urgent.
Mr. Daniels Daniels shakes his head and reopens the door.
Jack Daniels: Alright, come in!
Dannie enters the office and is asked by Jack to sit down in front of his desk.
Jack Daniels: So, what can I do for you?
Dannie Darko: As you may know, there have been quite a few “incidents” between Blacklord and myself.
Jack Daniels: Yeah, yeah, the attacks. I saw those and I really, really want to excuse for his behavior. Please take into account, that this isn’t the norm for my roster. And because of that, I have canceled your scheduled match on Road To Glory.
Dannie Darko: Exactly. That is why I’m here. I want this match, I need it! Blacklord… He, he insulted me, beat me up, he made fun of me and now… Now he threatened Natalya?! She is the only person on here, that’s been nice to me so far, so I… I want to thank her for that. And I want to give this guy a lesson. He should regret what he has done. And I will make him pay for it.
Jack Daniels: Dannie… I can totally understand you, but what Blacklord does is just careless. He hurts my name, and he hurts the reputation of MY federation! I’m currently trying to figure out a way how I can make him disappear, so giving him a match at my PPV for sure isn’t going to help it.
Dannie Darko: But… I… I can assure you, that I can beat him. I can win against him in a fair and straight up match. And after such a devastating loss, he will never want to appear in a show of yours again anyways!
Jack Daniels: Hmmm, you’re bringing up an interesting thought…
Mr. Daniels grabs his chin with his right arm and leans a bit to the side.
Jack Daniels: What, if we put Blacklords contract on the line? That way you can get your revenge and I can get rid of this pain… What you say?
Dannie Darko: Really? Mr. Daniels, that would be awesome. I… I promise I won’t disappoint you!
Jack Daniels: You better don’t. I’m gonna make an announcement later on in the show. Now, would you mind leaving me alone again? I got other stuff to do aswell.
Dannie Darko: Of course! Just… Thank you very much, Sir!
They both get up and Jack is leading the way to the door.
Jack Daniels: Just don’t disappoint me, Dannie!
As Darko leaves the room, the camera fades to black.
Back to top Go down
Norgaard

Norgaard

Doing the right. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Doing the right.   Doing the right. Icon_minitimeSat Apr 28, 2012 3:06 am

added
Back to top Go down

Doing the right.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Showtime Wrestling! :: RP Archive :: 2012 Run :: Season 2 RPs-
Jump to: