Showtime Wrestling!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The official forums for TWG fed, Showtime Wrestling.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to our forum! We hope you enjoy your stay!

The announcement

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
dannie_darko

The announcement Empty
PostSubject: The announcement   The announcement Icon_minitimeThu Apr 26, 2012 3:53 am

The huge monitor in the STW Arena comes to life, showing the Showtime Wrestling General Manager, Jack Daniels.
*Jack Daniels picture*
Jack Daniels: Ladies and Gentlemen, I would like to clarify a rather controversial situation. Originally, there was a match between Dannie Darko and Blacklord scheduled at the Road To Glory Pay Per View. But, after several attacks and the threatening of Natalya earlier tonight, I have decided to cancel this match, as I don’t want to be responsible for this kind of behavior and those kinds of actions. However, the main victim of those incidents, Dannie Darko, begged me to have revenge on this guy.
He pauses.
Jack Daniels: Of course, I’m always interested in good rivalries and that is why I have changed my mind again. Next Saturday at Road To Glory, this match will take place. They will have the possibility to fight this out in the middle of this ring. BUT, there is going to be a special essence to this match. I have decided to put Blacklords contract on the line for this. This only seems right, because of his careless actions. There will be no further discussions about this. Thanks for your attention and enjoy the rest of our show!
The picture fades to black.
Bryan: Wow, so this is a huge announcement. Blacklord vs Dorko…
Tyrone: Bryan?!
Brya: Excuse me, “Darko” is going to take place after all.
Tyrone: Indeed, really looking forward to that. I mean, Darko fighting for his honor and Blacklord even for his contract?! Expect an actionpacked fight!

Back to top Go down
Norgaard

Norgaard

The announcement Empty
PostSubject: Re: The announcement   The announcement Icon_minitimeSat Apr 28, 2012 3:22 am

added
Back to top Go down

The announcement
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Showtime Wrestling! :: RP Archive :: 2012 Run :: Season 2 RPs-
Jump to: