Showtime Wrestling!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The official forums for TWG fed, Showtime Wrestling.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to our forum! We hope you enjoy your stay!

wolffer's thoughts

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
wolffer

wolffer's thoughts  Empty
PostSubject: wolffer's thoughts    wolffer's thoughts  Icon_minitimeFri Apr 27, 2012 3:41 am

Wolffer is walking back strange when Natalya catches up with him and ask a few questions

Natalya: excuse me wolffer can I get you thoughts on you match next week

Wolffer stops and turns around and see Natalya and smiles

Wolffer: sure thing little lady ,my thoughts are this I am planning on winning of course but as with in any match you need to expect things you normally wouldn’t

Wolffer the stops and waits for the next question

Natalya: ok good answer but what is this with challenging all of the locker room

Wolffer laughs and then smiles once again

Wolffer: once again it is simple I like competition and that is the reason why I did it

Natalya nods and wolffer is still laughing

Natalya:
how do you think you stack up against the competition here in Showtime wrestling

Wolffer looks at Natalya and give his answer

Wolffer: I am not sure about all but I am a competitor and I think I will do well here as in any where I been and may go the intentions are always the same reach for the top

Natalya looks at wolffer and says

Natalya: one last question if you don’t mind

Wolffer agrees with this and so she asks

Natalya: who do you feel will be the toughest opponent in the money in the bank match

Wolffer laughs even harder on that question and starts to leave but before he does he gives his reply

Wolffer: each one brings their own style and you must adapt to each of them but knowing two of the competitors in thins match say they would be only because of familiarity

Wolffer then walks away and Natalya give her sign off

Natalya: there you have it wolffer’s thoughts on the match and now back to you guy at ring side.

The camera pans back to the ring side area
Back to top Go down
Norgaard

Norgaard

wolffer's thoughts  Empty
PostSubject: Re: wolffer's thoughts    wolffer's thoughts  Icon_minitimeSat Apr 28, 2012 3:17 am

added
Back to top Go down

wolffer's thoughts
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Showtime Wrestling! :: RP Archive :: 2012 Run :: Season 2 RPs-
Jump to: