Showtime Wrestling!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The official forums for TWG fed, Showtime Wrestling.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to our forum! We hope you enjoy your stay!

Era's Warning

Go down 
AuthorMessage
era dynamics

era dynamics

Era's Warning Empty
PostSubject: Era's Warning   Era's Warning Icon_minitimeFri Apr 27, 2012 7:23 am

The sky is dark except for harvest moon as he camera pans across an empty graveyard until coming upon a tall ominous looking figure clad in all black with along flowing black cloak and a hood pulled over this nightmarish beings head. the figure lifts her head and says with a deep powerful voice as a banshee.

"I see a collection of warriors gathered here, a sight not seen since the times of the three kingdoms. Monstrous barbarians, skilled warriors, crafty hit men, courageous acrobats, and masterful technicians. I am putting the Showtime wrestling on complete notice, those warriors who flock to my banner shall know wealth, power, and glory. those who stand in my way shall be destroyed. A new age begins, join me and the fate's shall smile upon you. refuse me and lie in the carnage that the Missionary of violence has wrought. This is your only warning. You have no fate but what i make, ash to ash, dust to dust, fear the wrath of the Sisterhood, no flesh shall be spared.

The camera fades to darkness.
Back to top Go down

Era's Warning
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Showtime Wrestling! :: RP Archive :: 2012 Run :: Season 2 RPs-
Jump to: