Showtime Wrestling!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The official forums for TWG fed, Showtime Wrestling.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to our forum! We hope you enjoy your stay!

Era Dynamics make her point clear

Go down 
AuthorMessage
era dynamics

era dynamics

Era Dynamics make her point clear Empty
PostSubject: Era Dynamics make her point clear   Era Dynamics make her point clear Icon_minitimeFri Apr 27, 2012 7:55 am

Lights dim, as Teutonic Terror from Accept hits, out steps the number one female gladiator from Showtime Wrestling, Era Dynamics, as the fans went nuts, whistling out loud, as Era had on a black hat, kind of like the mafia wear, as she wisped her hair brown. To the crowd, as she blew kisses to them. She got into the ring, as she waved at the fans, as she had a mic and began to speak her mind, smiling at the fans, waving at them, cheering her.

Era Dynamic talks: Ok, for those who don't know me, my name is Era Dynamics, as I am a former seen actress now turned a women wrestler , from the little Netherlands in Europe I do have a huge reputation, of being a weird, sinister, very proud accomplished women's wrestler that don't take no for an answer. Look at you especially all you male fans, drawling at me. The male pigs you bloody are, as foaming at the mouths like rabid dogs, let me tell you something, this is as close you will ever get to this because you are pathetic, what makes you think you will ever get me, that's what I bloody thought mate. For I am here for one reason, that is to make my point to all of you and specially to jack johnson because it will next week a bloody day and to be the best women's wrestler in the world today, and maybe because i had Norgaard under my wing and manage him for his chance for the title, as I got my eye on bloody one, you want to know, well to bad. You will find that out on your own, you bloody dopes. I am way too good for all of you, that is right, for this superstar I got my bloody eyes on is dead bloody right about you fans.

She shook her head, looking at the fans, booing her, as she looks back and then puts her hand over her face and tries to regroup herself. She begans speaking and talking again.

Era Dynamics says: For this superstar bloody needs my help, he hasn't had any matches well, I want a real man, a man who is world champ material, who is not afraid to speak his bloody mind, who is not afraid to tell what he thinks of you scoundrels, that is right, you bloody wisecrackers. And I will address that later on, as I am here to tell you all, the queen of wrestling, that is bloody right, the real queen of wrestling is here, the original queen of showtime wrestling, is here to reign supreme against bloody all that stands in her way, will knock them down, bloody one by one till there is no more, as I will be the last woman bloody standing in the middle of that ring, as the missionary of violence, and besides any one got the guts to bloody come out here and stop me i will burn that pretty face from Jack Johnson next week in our inferno match and will let him have a sign he never will forget that he will never have my love after what he did to me in the old federation. But also the idea that i am a fake like some still think in this federation !!!

Era Dynamics takes a break and began to speak again.

Era Dynamics: Ok, for the last time, I bloody don't stink. For I am the queen of this ring and you will bloody shut up and listen, as I dare one of you pretty prissiest in the back get in my face for I will bloody kick your heads off, plain and simple. For I will not hesitate to pull any of your bloody hair out of your pretty little heads, my cranky, done with all of you, as you all thank you for your kind time really, as Era Dynamics, the queen and first woman of Showtime wrestling, is bloody here to take all of the big mouths to bloody school if you know what I mean, Showtimes wrestling bloody 101, as you are down bloody here and I am up here the best. Not in my bloody league, for I will say this bloody only once, for the queen has arrived and to take out the other prissiest out in the back and beat them down like bloody scalded dogs. Ha, ha.

Era drops the microphone, takes a bow as her music hit and she then exited out of the ring, up the ramp and went to the lockeroom.

Back to top Go down

Era Dynamics make her point clear
Page 1 of 1