Showtime Wrestling!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The official forums for TWG fed, Showtime Wrestling.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to our forum! We hope you enjoy your stay!

Battle Royale Trash Talk

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Distor

Battle Royale Trash Talk Empty
PostSubject: Battle Royale Trash Talk   Battle Royale Trash Talk Icon_minitimeSun Apr 29, 2012 11:43 pm

(Open to the guys in the battle royale)

Bring 'Em Down by Lostprophets hits the speakers... and the crowd has absolutely no clue who's theme music it is.

That is, until smoke fills the arena.

And Distor walks through the smoke, down the ramp, concentration on his face, looking fully prepared for the battle royale. He circles the ring once, grabs a mic from the announcers table and continues until he gets back to the bottom of the ramp.

Distor: "Yeah, that's right. The alliance between me and Loverboy is in full swing. Next season everyone will know the kind of damage we can do. Especially after this PPV, he'll be Mr Money in the Bank, and I'll be the number 1 contender for the Intercontinental Title."

Distor turns around and climbs the steps, entering the ring, looking around at the sellout crowd.

Distor: "Era got lucky last week. That little boy-toy of yours, Jack Johnson? You made a big mistake interferring. That was my win right there, and I'll be wanting retribution. Don't think having a wall of fire around you will protect either of you."

Distor looks to the left, to the right, then climbs a turnbuckle, and salutes the crowd, causing his fans to cheer. As it dies down, he talks again.

Distor: "Nick Wheeler, Horst, Nayster...of the three of you, I've only fought one. And I've beaten that one several times on the independent circuit. It doesn't matter how many guys I have to face, it doesn't matter how big, how fast, or how smart you are. You're all gonna get wrecked....haha... Aussie Style."

And with that, the fans roar in cheers.
Back to top Go down
Nayster123

PostSubject: Re: Battle Royale Trash Talk   Battle Royale Trash Talk Icon_minitimeMon Apr 30, 2012 3:06 am

'i c Y'ALL' by De La Soul blasts over the arena as all of the fans in the arena jump out of their seats and cheer loudly. Nayster appears at the top of the ramp with his "Nuclear Man" t-shirt on

Nayster: Distor, we haven't been formally introduced, I'm Nayster, the only Nuclear Man in the world.

The crowd cheer loudly

Nayster grins towards Distor and starts to make his way into the ring

Nayster: I don't know a lot about you since I'm fairly new here, in fact I don't know much about anyone in my match tonight, but none of you know anything about me. There will be four men in that ring tonight, and only one will stand victorius. It could be you, it could be me, it could be one of the other two guys, but if any of you think that you can just go straight through me, without me putting up a fight, then maybe I should just show everyone why I'm the Nuclear Man by making an example of you

The crowd start to cheer loudly and start to chant "Nuclear Style"

Nayster climbs into the ring

Nayster: I'm inexperienced in the STW, I don't know much about who's at the top and who's at the bottom of the food chain, but none the less, I'm at Road To Glory and I'm gonna show every single one of these fans why I'm deserving of a shot at the Intercontinental Championship. And I'm asking, no, I'm daring you, to prove me wrong.

Nayster squares his shoulders and stands up close to Distor with a serious expression on his face
Back to top Go down
Nick Wheeler

Nick Wheeler

PostSubject: Re: Battle Royale Trash Talk   Battle Royale Trash Talk Icon_minitimeTue May 01, 2012 1:17 am

The arena goes dark as a rock guitar riff starts playing over the PA system. The lights come back on as pyrotechnics fire off on the ramp and titantron and Nick Wheeler's entrance video starts playing on the titantron. Nick Wheeler walks out onto the ramp with a microphone in hand.

Nick Wheeler: Isn't this nice? Two guys who think they actually have a chance at winning tonight. You two do know you're up against TWO former World Champions tonight right? I'd bet my money on me or The Horst winning this match. I'll bet my money on me and The Horst being the last two in the ring squaring off for the #1 Contendership.

Crowd boos

Nick Wheeler: Sorry but it's true. Oh and Horsty, if you're in the back, I'll try not to surprise you with The Mothercanucking End like in our last match as long as you leave the sledgehammer alone this time. Anyways, as I was saying, with two men who have been World Champions in the ring, the difficulty of the match has gone up.

Nick Wheeler makes his way down the ramp and into the ring then looks at Distor and Nayster

Nick Wheeler: Tonight I'm going to when the Battle Royal then I will go on to become the Intercontinental Champion. And after I capture the Intercontinental Championship, I'm winning the World Heavyweight Championship. And all I gotta do to fulfill the first goal is beat you two and Horsty who I have beaten before.

Nick Wheeler drops the microphone and smiles as he makes a motion as if he were putting a championship belt around his waist.
Back to top Go down
Nayster123

PostSubject: Re: Battle Royale Trash Talk   Battle Royale Trash Talk Icon_minitimeTue May 01, 2012 2:56 am

Nayster: Former TWO champion huh? Well, forgive me if I'm wrong, but isn't this Showtime Wrestling? This is Road To Glory, where anything can happen. I may be the underdog in this match but there is no way in hell that I'm going to let anyone else win without putting up a fight.

The crowd start chanting "Nayster Nayster Nayster"

Nayster: Let me clear something up for you two, I've had one match in this federation, and yet I'm in the Intercontinental Title picture already, and thats because of one reason only, the only reason the GM has put me in this match is because he knows that I can kick ass...

Nayster turns around and shows the back of his shirt which says "I kick ass... NUCLEAR STYLE!"

The crowd erupt into cheers at the sight of the t-shirt

Nayster turns around and gives a sly smirk

Nayster: NUCLEAR STYLE!!

The crowd start to chant "Nuclear Style"
Back to top Go down
Jack Johnson
Admin
Jack Johnson

PostSubject: Re: Battle Royale Trash Talk   Battle Royale Trash Talk Icon_minitimeFri May 04, 2012 8:33 am

added
Back to top Go down
https://showtimewrestling.forumotion.co.uk
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Battle Royale Trash Talk   Battle Royale Trash Talk Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Battle Royale Trash Talk
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Showtime Wrestling! :: RP Archive :: 2012 Run :: Season 2 RPs-
Jump to: