Showtime Wrestling!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The official forums for TWG fed, Showtime Wrestling.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to our forum! We hope you enjoy your stay!

No More Games

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Steve Cage

Steve Cage

No More Games Empty
PostSubject: No More Games   No More Games Icon_minitimeThu May 03, 2012 11:20 am

Let It Rock by Kevin Rudolf plays around the arena as Steve Cage makes his way out to the arena in his wrestling gear and sporting his brand new shirt.

Steve Cage stares into the crowd after sliding into the ring with a look of intense anger.

Steve Cage: Tonight is the night.

He looks up at the briefcase above his head; keeping his serious look.

Steve Cage: Tonight is the night that Steve Cage makes a statement here in Showtime Wrestling.

The crowd cheers as Steve Cage seems to relax.

Steve Cage: Tonight is the night that Steve Cage will walk out "Mr. Money in the Bank!"

The audience erupts into cheers.

The look on Steve Cage's face looks serious once more.

Steve Cage: Tonight is the night that Steve Cage leaves everything in the ring with no regrets. Whether I win or lose tonight, those other five superstars will know that I'm no joke. I'm done with all these mind games! Well tonight there will be no games. What's going to happen tonight is going to be an all out brawl that only the toughest can withstand. Good luck to the competitors back there right now, you'll need it.

Steve Cage throws down the mic and backs out of the ring and walks backstage as his music plays.
Back to top Go down
Jack Johnson
Admin
Jack Johnson

No More Games Empty
PostSubject: Re: No More Games   No More Games Icon_minitimeSat May 05, 2012 2:20 am

added
Back to top Go down
https://showtimewrestling.forumotion.co.uk

No More Games
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Showtime Wrestling! :: RP Archive :: 2012 Run :: Season 2 RPs-
Jump to: