Showtime Wrestling!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The official forums for TWG fed, Showtime Wrestling.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to our forum! We hope you enjoy your stay!

Step Into The Battlefield

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Damien Thompson

Damien Thompson

Step Into The Battlefield Empty
PostSubject: Step Into The Battlefield   Step Into The Battlefield Icon_minitimeSat May 05, 2012 9:14 am

The camera opens in the backstage area. It opens viewing Damien Thompson gazing off into the distance wearing his ring attire, a black designer trench coat, and designer sunglasses to cover his eyes. As the seconds go by, the camera slowly zooms out to reveal Natalya Jones at his side with a microphone in hand. Natalya Jones raises her microphone to her mouth to speak.

Natalya Jones: We are just moments away from the main event of the evening where Damien Thompson will face his rival CM Punk for the STW World Heavyweight Championship. Damien, what are your thoughts heading into this match?

Natalya Jones raises the microphone to Damien Thompson. Damien Thompson continues to gaze off into the distance without saying a word. Natalya gets ready to speak again….

Natalya Jones: If that question is too much, what do you think is running through the mind of the champion CM Punk?

Damien Thompson remains silent and continues to pay Natalya any attention.

Natalya Jones: Final question before I leave you be, are you 100% sure that you can beat CM Punk for the championship here tonight?

Damien Thompson continues to gaze off into the distance before finally turning to Natalya’s microphone to speak.

Damien Thompson: For weeks I have said that it’s my time. The time where I put this company on my back and carry it to the promise land. The time where unworthy champions like CM Punk step down, and a true champion like myself captures the throne. It’s time for me to once again prove that I’m here and I am a target. I have taken every chance I have to inform Punk that the championship won’t be his after tonight. The sirens have been ringing for a while now letting Punk know that his days as champion are counting down. Today is his last day. In just a few moments I will walk down that ramp, step into the battlefield, and walk out as the new STW World Heavyweight Champion.

Damien Thompson walks away. Natalya Jones watches as he approaches the tunnel to the entrance stage. The camera fades.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/dthompson2692
Jack Johnson
Admin
Jack Johnson

Step Into The Battlefield Empty
PostSubject: Re: Step Into The Battlefield   Step Into The Battlefield Icon_minitimeSat May 05, 2012 10:24 am

added
Back to top Go down
https://showtimewrestling.forumotion.co.uk

Step Into The Battlefield
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Showtime Wrestling! :: RP Archive :: 2012 Run :: Season 2 RPs-
Jump to: