Showtime Wrestling!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The official forums for TWG fed, Showtime Wrestling.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to our forum! We hope you enjoy your stay!

Arrival of an ex champion.

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Hack3r

Hack3r

Arrival of an ex champion. Empty
PostSubject: Arrival of an ex champion.   Arrival of an ex champion. Icon_minitimeThu Feb 09, 2012 7:08 am

The scene opens to show a shot of the STW parking lot. There's a black stretch limo pulling up to park. It comes to a stop and the driver exits the vehicle, walks to the back door and opens it with a bow. Out of the car steps the wrestler known as Hack3r, running his hand over his mohawk as he appears in shot. The wrestler's wearing an expensive black suit accompanied by even more expensive looking black shoes. The limo driver rises from his bow but returns to it immediately as the British ex-champion gives him an evil look and mutters something under his breath about being respected by "underlings". The camera shifts position and we can see that there's an attractive girl standing near the arena entrance with a microphone in hand. Hack3r walks up to her as the limo can be heard to pull out of the area.

Hack3r: I'm guessing you're the person who's supposed to stand here all day and greet all the new guys right?

The woman nods and stretches out her hand for Hack3r to shake, her naturally blonde hair waving as she does this.

Hack3r: Sorry love. I don't roll that way. What's your name anyway?

She looks offended and withdraws her hand.

Natalya: My name's Natalya. You're Hack3r right?

Hack3r: Right. Now that that's over with. How about you point me in the direction of my new boss?

Natalya turns and points to a sign on the wall that reads "GM's office. This way". It's adorned with an arrow pointing in towards the arena. Hack3r nods then walks off in to the arena leaving Natalya alone as the camera fades.
Back to top Go down

Arrival of an ex champion.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Showtime Wrestling! :: RP Archive :: 2012 Run :: Season 1 RPs-
Jump to: