Showtime Wrestling!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The official forums for TWG fed, Showtime Wrestling.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to our forum! We hope you enjoy your stay!

WTF is an interlude?

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
The Silver Fanged Wolf MQ

The Silver Fanged Wolf MQ

WTF is an interlude? Empty
PostSubject: WTF is an interlude?   WTF is an interlude? Icon_minitimeThu Feb 09, 2012 8:56 am

The scene opens up to show the same scene thats been opening up for about seventeen feds now.. or eighteen feds. Maybe even twenty. It's not like the guy behind the scenes really kept count. It was just the average introduction, it was an average day in Baltimore, Maryland. The sky was pretty cloudy, yet it stilled appeared pretty decent outside. It was near the Bay Area, so it was pretty busy. There were a pretty fair number of people in the background, yet the most eye catching thing was the large buildings and the bridge that basically WERE the background. However, the background wasn't anything compared to the center of attention in the view. It was the face of a man who hadn't exactly been in the picture for a while now.

"Whenever someone thinks of a wrestler these days, it falls into two categories. One, you have some limp chest kid jumping around like a Tasmanian devil with Parkinson's to impress some crowd. Or, you think of wrestling in an MMA match, which pretty much ends in two guys hugging each other. Wrestling is a lost art. If someone knows how to wrestle, then they pretty much can win any fight, no matter who they're going against. People would rather just step into a ring, and put on a show, and then call it wrestling for a lack of a name."

The Silver Fanged Wolf just sighed as he stated it, although he made the realization a while ago it didn't make him feel any better about it. "And then you take the old guys like me. Not the old guys who put on a show, but the old guys who can actually wrestle.. it makes it tough for us when moments like these come. It really does. I mean, this is a decent fed. Yeah yeah, I had bigger and better feds to deal with. The only thing about big feds is that the more cameras on you, the more people watch. I know, it sounds stupid, just bear with me." He smiles just a little like he was about to laugh.

"In my times with big feds, I became one of the most controversial wrestlers out there. If I didn't like a fed, or a person, or anything in general, I'd use my mouth to rip it apart. Apparently, that kind of nature is frowned upon. But my logic says that if someone doesn't like it, and they don't do anything to stop it, then they must be willing to tolerate it. Like here.. I am already pissed off thinking about the first show just based off what my agent told me." He just looked upwards for a second, like he was reading a mental list in his mind.

"First off, I'm working with a bunch of new guys. When you work with new guys, you might as well be working with roaches. I mean, look at the roster. Who wants to see Jerry Johnson vs. Tommy Thompson in the ring? Didn't think so. I kinda hate seeing nobodies on the same show as me, because they'll do anything to try and get attention. They'll attack each other during matches, this and this, that and that. I live in the real world. I'm the biggest name on the roster. If you interrupt the biggest name on the roster during a match, you'll see that you won't be on the roster anymore." A shrug that showed that he could not give two cares less about that fact formed on his shoulders. "And what the hell is Parts Unknown?"

"And the only thing worse that dealing with guys you don't know is dealing with guys that you do know. Like, come on! Rod Lightning? I've had two matches with him in two feds, both of those matches are more famous than the feds lasted. But guess what? The management is probably gonna hype it up as much as they can, just to make you guys pay for it. You wanna see us fight? and people in hell want ice water. Whatever."

"Now.. Era Dynamics.. I'm happy I get to wrestle her. I kinda hate that (censored)." He paused for a second, clarification was needed. "I don't hate her because she's a chick. I hate her because she's a gimmick." He grabbed the camera, and turned it a little, just so that it was obvious that he wasn't smiling. "Era, I saw you in IHW. You think I didn't? Weren't you some mental chick with half assed wrestling skills who just wanted to cause pain and suffering? THEN WHAT HAPPENED?! You left the fed and then what? You were completely different?"

He ran his fingers through his hair a little, it was just something that calmed him a little. He did pace around a few steps too, it was something he'd been known for doing, but it was just who he was.

"You have better acting skills than you have wrestling skills. What the hell? You think that all you need is a clever name and then what? You don't have to learn how to wrestle like the rest of us? I spent more than half my life learning how to wrestle and then one day you woke up and decided that you were gonna' be a wrestler? How's about you go plank in traffic? I almost can't wait to see what kinda stunt she pulls in her debut.. Doesn't matter. When she meets me in the ring, the only thing Aero Dynamic about her is her crash landing on the mat right before the three count. I'm a wrestler. The only place for a chick like her is on the sidelines, don't MMA matches need ring girls to show the round?" He turned the camera off into the view for a second. "I could say more, but this little promo is just me wanting to do as little work as I can. I'm in Baltimore hanging out as you can see, and making a commercial was the last thing on my mind. I know everyone can't be a wrestler.. and I know I sound kinda bad, but I'm not here to terrorize the place. It's my job to fight, I'll fight. I'm just gonna weed out all the actors from the wrestlers. To all actors on the roster who're gonna try and make a name for themselves out of a legend, just know that this is an eviction notice. Starting today, everything's gonna change."

Fade to black.
Back to top Go down
Thrax

Thrax

WTF is an interlude? Empty
PostSubject: Re: WTF is an interlude?   WTF is an interlude? Icon_minitimeTue Feb 21, 2012 9:01 am

added
Back to top Go down

WTF is an interlude?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Showtime Wrestling! :: RP Archive :: 2012 Run :: Season 1 RPs-
Jump to: