Showtime Wrestling!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The official forums for TWG fed, Showtime Wrestling.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to our forum! We hope you enjoy your stay!

Down in the depths, There is something lurking....

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Steve Sykes

Down in the depths, There is something lurking.... Empty
PostSubject: Down in the depths, There is something lurking....   Down in the depths, There is something lurking.... Icon_minitimeThu Feb 09, 2012 11:22 am

*The camera cuts to show the boiler room, it's dark but in the shadows there is a large man and he is carrying something in his hands*
The Man: I told you Mr Sledgy, It's nearly time, We are nearly ready to reveal ourselves to the world.
*The Man holds what looks like a sledgehammer to his ear*
The Man: Of course I ain't forgot. I can be more in control of it now.
*The Man holds the sledgehammer to his ear again*
The Man: I know I can see the camera too, They must know that I know that they are there.
*The man holds the sledgehammer to his ear again*
The Man: Why would they want to know my name?
*again he holds the sledgehammer to his ear*
The Man: Ok, ok. I will tell them. My name is Steve Sykes and I'm here to be the most destructive force ever to crace the Showtime Wrestling ring. Is that better Mr Sledgy?
*Again he holds it to his ear*
Steve Sykes: Oh yeah, this is Mr Sledgy and he is the world's greatest manager ever. You should leave here now as he isn't happy with the way you sneaked in here to try and get an interveiw with him.
*The camera man backs away out of the door as Steve Sykes returns to talking to Mr. Sledgy.*
Back to top Go down
Thrax

Thrax

Down in the depths, There is something lurking.... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Down in the depths, There is something lurking....   Down in the depths, There is something lurking.... Icon_minitimeTue Feb 21, 2012 9:00 am

added
Back to top Go down

Down in the depths, There is something lurking....
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Showtime Wrestling! :: RP Archive :: 2012 Run :: Season 1 RPs-
Jump to: