Showtime Wrestling!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The official forums for TWG fed, Showtime Wrestling.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to our forum! We hope you enjoy your stay!

The ultimate challenger

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Travis Touchdown

Travis Touchdown

The ultimate challenger Empty
PostSubject: The ultimate challenger   The ultimate challenger Icon_minitimeWed Feb 15, 2012 9:22 am

The crowd is waiting for the next event to start. Suddenly, music blasts through the arena's speakers. The whole audience turns its attention towards the ramp as they see a silhouette from a distance.

Tyrone: Who's this guy? I've never heard this song before.

Bryan: Well I think we're about to find out.

The wrestler makes his way to the ring, ignoring people from the crowd who are stretching out their arms to touch him and high-five him. He enters the ring and asks for a mic. Ringside officials hand him one and he taps on the tip of it to check if it is working. As his theme song slowly fades out, the crowd goes quiet.

???: I know what you people are thinking. You people are thinking: "who's this handsome guy in the middle of the ring? why is he here? and most of all, is he single?" Well it's simple, I'm the most amazing thing you've ever witnessed in your whole life. I am the man who's won multiple titles in the past. I am the smartest wrestler in this business. Those who might know me, might know what I'm talking about.

Bryan: Wow, he sure is full of himself

Tyrone: Yeah you're right, I like this attitude!

A mix of booing and cheering can be heard from the crowd

???: Well some people seem to know me alright. But soon you will all know me, I will be the most famous wrestler to have ever set foot in this building. And you know why? Because I'm incredible! That's why! I bring opponents on their knees begging me to stop the punishment. Back in the days, I have won numerous titles because I was the best. I created my own championship and proved to those who called me a fluke that I was the real business. I went on to win two major titles and constitute one of the best trio of my former federation.

He slowly turns to face the camera and stares right through the lense.

???: A.... T.....W!!!

Tyrone: ATW? What's this all about?

People from the crowd boo louder and chant " Showtime Wrestling"

???: Yes, I am a former member of ATW, and I left that company holding a championship, which makes me an eternal champion. And what I'm planning to do in this company is the same. I will become one of the greatest champions and prove to all of you fools that ATW was the best that ever was in the wrestling business. That is why I'm issueing an open challenge to anyone in that locker room, right now. If you feel brave enough, strong enough to face me, get your face right here so I can slap it hard in front of this crowd. Let's give them what they want, because that's what TRAVIIIIIIIIS TOUCHDOOOOOWN has always done!!

Bryan: Well we finally know his name, Travis Touchdown.

Tyrone: That's cool but I've still never heard about him.

As Travis walks back and forth in the ring waiting for an opponent, the crowd has turned their heads towards the ramp to see who would answer the challenge. A few minutes go by and no one has made an appearance yet.

Travis Touchdown: Exactly what I thought, you're all just a bunch of co-

OOC: Sam, it's your turn.
Back to top Go down
Hack3r

Hack3r

The ultimate challenger Empty
PostSubject: Re: The ultimate challenger   The ultimate challenger Icon_minitimeWed Feb 15, 2012 9:40 am

Travis is interrupted by the sound of a drums. London by The Super Happy Fun Club begins to blare out around the arena. The crowd explode with cheers as Hack3r appears at the top of the entrance ramp. He casually makes his way down to the ring. Several fans reach out their hands for him to take but he ignores them much in the same way Travis did. He's wearing the same sunglasses from earlier but has swapped his expensive suit for black and orange wrestling shorts, black boots and a skinny fit black tee shirt. The Brit reaches the ring and rolls in. The two wrestlers stare at each other for a few seconds but then Hack3r rips the microphone from Travis' hand. Travis looks angry but appears to let it slide for now.

Hack3r: Now, now Travis. I thought you would've left it at least a week or so before boring the people here with your presence. Am I right in thinking that you're not even booked in a match tonight? It's one thing to come out and talk crap when you have something to talk about but you? You're just attention seeking now.

Travis lunges forward for the microphone but Hack3r dodges and stretches out his arm so as to keep Travis back.

Hack3r: Easy tiger. I'd hate to have to hurt you in front of these people. I understand what you were saying. You were a champion in ATW. Multiple times for multiple championships. That's true but then, so was I. I'm not out here bragging about it.

The crowd start to boo.

Hack3r: This isn't ATW. ATW's over. I've moved on, maybe it's time you should too.

The camera cuts to a close up shot of Travis' face. His eyes are burning with rage. The camera then flips to a similar shot but of Hack3r's face. He's calm, cool and collected.

Hack3r: Speaking of moving on ... I have a match tonight ... right now actually. Can you like, uhh, move or something?

The Brit tosses the microphone to Travis hard. He catches it and raises it to his lips to try and speak but once again he's interrupted by music, this time it's Maverick's. Travis locks eyes with Hack3r one last time then rolls out of the ring as Maverick makes his way to the ring and Hack3r stays in the ring preparing himself.
Back to top Go down

The ultimate challenger
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Showtime Wrestling! :: RP Archive :: 2012 Run :: Season 1 RPs-
Jump to: