Showtime Wrestling!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The official forums for TWG fed, Showtime Wrestling.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to our forum! We hope you enjoy your stay!

The Journey Begins

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Damien Thompson

Damien Thompson

The Journey Begins Empty
PostSubject: The Journey Begins   The Journey Begins Icon_minitimeFri Feb 24, 2012 4:29 pm

The camera turns to the announcer's table. Tyrone and Bryan are viewed.

Tyrone: What a match we just witnessed between Era Dynamics and The Silver Fanged Wolf to kick off the show.

Bryan: It’s going to be a hard job for the other superstars in the back to top that.

Tyrone: At this time we will head backstage to Natalya Jones who has a guest with a few words.

The camera cuts to the backstage area. Natalya Jones is viewed walking down the corridor.

Natalya Jones: Ladies and gentlemen, it is my privilege to introduce one of the newest faces to Showtime Wrestling, but someone I know you all may know. Please welcome at this time, Damien Thompson.

Natalya Jones stops at a nearby locker room door. Wearing a long black designer jacket and matching black trunks, black sunglasses, a diamond chain, diamond earrings, and a t-shirt with the word "Thug" detailed on it; Damien Thompson enters the camera view gazing off into the distance. The crowd erupts in cheers.

Natalya Jones: Thompson, over the course of your career, you have competed for various promotions. You have also competed in various foreign countries such as Canada, Mexico, and most recently Japan. I think one of the main questions that are on everybody's mind is what brings you here to Showtime Wrestling?

Natalya Jones raises the microphone to Thompson. Damien Thompson lifts his sunglasses and places them comfortably on his head.

Damien Thompson: One word, determination…. I have been in this business for almost 4 years. Since day one, I have been determined to become the man. Determined to become the top dog. Determined to be world champion. Determination of being a champion is what brought me here to Showtime Wrestling.

Over the numerous companies that I have been a part of, I have never been the World Champion. I’ve had legendary moments and have worked with some of the best this business has to offer, but I have yet to hold that one prize that most men in this business only dream of becoming.

Damien Thompson wipes the side of his face with his right hand, stroking is facial hair.

Damien Thompson: A few months ago, I considered retirement. I have done so much in this business and was happy with my accomplishments…. I have done things some people have yet to fulfill. From just starting off in a small independent organization, and working my way up to performing in countries all over the world. I can’t leave the world of professional wrestling. I still see a bright future ahead of me. I love what I do and I love the people who are with me each and every time I walk through the curtain. I do this not only for them, but I also do this for myself. This business is my passion. Nothing in this world matters more than what I do in that ring.

Being the World Champion is my dream. It’s a long road to the top, but I will make it my utmost duty to get there. Tonight marks the first step of my journey to the World Championship….

Damien Thompson leaves the scene. The camera fades.

OOC: Since my SVR11 efed ended its season back in September/October 2011, I haven't really done anything rp wise so I'm a little rusty. Couldn't think of anything to say once I got down to me speaking so I just blurted out some things. Tell me what you guys think. Not sure if there is an actual rp format so sorry if it doesn't meet the specifications.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/dthompson2692
Jack Johnson
Admin
Jack Johnson

The Journey Begins Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Journey Begins   The Journey Begins Icon_minitimeSat Feb 25, 2012 4:43 am

added
Back to top Go down
https://showtimewrestling.forumotion.co.uk

The Journey Begins
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Showtime Wrestling! :: RP Archive :: 2012 Run :: Season 1 RPs-
Jump to: