Showtime Wrestling!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The official forums for TWG fed, Showtime Wrestling.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to our forum! We hope you enjoy your stay!

Leaving a Book Signing Promotion

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
notaku

Leaving a Book Signing Promotion Empty
PostSubject: Leaving a Book Signing Promotion   Leaving a Book Signing Promotion Icon_minitimeSat Feb 25, 2012 7:53 am

The camera fades in on Notaku standing in front of a Barnes and Noble signing autographs for fans. Dozens mill around waiting for a chance to speak with the superstar. A man in his early 20's approaches with a vintage WWC t-shirt in hand.
-
Fan #1: You're the best champ. Why aren't you at the show tonight?
-
Notaku takes the t-shirt and signs it in Japanese Kanji and English and then hands it back to the young man then moves on to a boy with a hat.
-
Notaku: That's a great question. As you know, I'm out here promoting my book, Special Delivery: How a Delivery Boy Became a World Champion, tonight. The management of Showtime Wrestling thought it would be a good thing for me to be out in the public eye, drawing attention to where I'm working now.
-
Fan #2: But you're not working...I mean...you had one match over a month ago. Doesn't it bother you that you're not in the ring?
-
Notaku hands the hat back to the young boy and pauses for a moment to consider the question. He shrugs it off and takes a book and signs the inside cover.
-
Notaku: I've always put want the company wants before my own personal agenda. Even when I left the WWC for two months to go learn the English language, that was partly because the CEO wanted me to be more marketable. You guys know that its never been about me. It's always been about the fans.
-
A middle-aged gentleman steps forward with Pro Wrestling Monthly's January 2010 release with Notaku on the cover celebrating his Carnage Championship Victory
-
Fan #2: That's just it isn't it? As great as it is to meet you, the fans want to see you in the ring, not out here signing books.
-
Notaku takes the magazine and signs it, again pausing, this time to shake the man's hand.
-
Notaku: I suppose that's a fair point, but I trust STW's management team. They know what they're doing. I have to treat this opportunity just like I've always treated every opportunity. If I want that exposure, I need to earn it.
-
Fan #3: How can you earn it though if you're out here signing autographs. You've already earned anything anyone would ever give you. You're a legend and a professional and a champion and a role model. What more could anyone want?
-
The fans begin to get a bit rowdy urging Notaku to act and confront his bosses about his lack of ring appearances. Notaku raises his hand to quiet the group down. They mutter and glower in frustration.
-
Notaku: You guys know why I wrote this book? Notaku holds up a copy of his book I wrote this book to show that you can be successful if you act respectfully, work dilligently, and trust completely. STW isn't any different. My time will come. If I have to wait a few days, that's alright by me. Now if you guys will excuse me, I have to head to the arena to catch the end of the show. Thanks again everyone, it has truly been my pleasure to meet you folks.
-
Notaku bows deeply to the crowd showing them a sign of respect, then turns to the limousine that has just pulled up and climbs into the back. Once inside, he rolls down the window and waves as the vehicle drives off.
-
The camera fades to black.
Back to top Go down
Thrax

Thrax

Leaving a Book Signing Promotion Empty
PostSubject: Re: Leaving a Book Signing Promotion   Leaving a Book Signing Promotion Icon_minitimeWed Feb 29, 2012 8:30 am

added
Back to top Go down

Leaving a Book Signing Promotion
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Showtime Wrestling! :: RP Archive :: 2012 Run :: Season 1 RPs-
Jump to: