Showtime Wrestling!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The official forums for TWG fed, Showtime Wrestling.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to our forum! We hope you enjoy your stay!

A Day off !!

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
era dynamics

era dynamics

A Day off !! Empty
PostSubject: A Day off !!   A Day off !! Icon_minitimeSun Feb 26, 2012 12:34 pm

A red Ferrari zooms down Lee Avenue in Louisana. Era Dynmics is behind the wheel. She's in a posh cotton suit. Black shirt ,skirt and black dress shoes. Black sunglasses on her face. She pulls up to the hotel parking lot. Era steps out of the car and walks through the door. She approaches the check-in desk, and notices a cute blonde is there.

Blonde: Hi there, may I help you?

Era Dynamics: Yes..uh..

Era looks at her name tag.

Era Dynamics: Yes you can help me, Cindy. I'm here to check in.

Cindy: Your name, please?

Era Dynamics: Era Dynamics.

Cindy: Your the missionary of violence? I thought you looked familliar!

Era Dynamics: Yes, I do get recognized.

Cindy: Good luck with your next match on Showtime Wrestling. I'm a big fan of you.

Era Dynamics: That's great. It's always nice to meet a fan.

Cindy: Not to be to forward, but can I have your autograph? My younger brother think's your a future champion.

Era Dynamics: Your brother knows his stuff. Sure, do you have paper?

Cindy hands Era a paper and pen. She signs her signature, and hands the things back to Cindy.

Era Dynamics: Here you go.

Cindy: Thank you Mrs. Dynamics. Here are your keys.

She hands her the keys.

Era Dynamics: Thank you Cindy. Listen, i'm awful hungry, is there a good place to get some food around here?

Cindy: Yes, the Pamplona Tapas Bar has great wings.

Era Dynamics: Thanks Cindy, keep watching.

Era turns to the elevator and heads up to her room. She tosses her bags on the bed, and changes into a blue jean jacket, black pants and a pair of white Nike sneakers. She then heads back downstairs, and gets in the sports car. Era starts it up, and heads for the bar.

After 10 minutes driving , She park her car on a parking lot and walks into the bar. She orders a plate of wings and a Bud Light. It's not long before the bartender hands her the food and drink. Era takes off her sunglasses, and rolls up her sleeves. She starts to dig in to the food, when something comes across the television.

TV Announcer: This week on Showtime Wrestling, watch as the undefeated Demolition Man takes on the hardcore wrestler Reverend Chaos, in a hardcore title match. Also the general manager Jack Johnson wil have his first match of the first season. As a special treat to all you fans, please enjoy this docomentary about Jack Johnson carreer.

Era Dynamics: Oh god...Turn this shit off will ya?

The bartender turns the TV to ESPN. A Saints documentary is running. It storys the fall of New Orleans to its Super Bowl prominence. Era finishes her wings, and downs the rest of the beer. She pays the bill, stands up and walks towards the door. Before she does, she turns back to the patrons of the bar.

Era Dynamics: Thanks for the wings...But by the way...The Saints suck. Go Patriots.

Era puts on her sunglasses, walks out of the bar, and hops in her car. Era make a big burnout and a big cloud of smoke from the burned rubber forms around the car, just as a bar patron throws a rock at the car. Era speed off to fast, leaving the drunkard to stand in her smoke. The scene fades to black.
Back to top Go down
Thrax

Thrax

A Day off !! Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Day off !!   A Day off !! Icon_minitimeWed Feb 29, 2012 8:44 am

added
Back to top Go down

A Day off !!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Showtime Wrestling! :: RP Archive :: 2012 Run :: Season 1 RPs-
Jump to: