Showtime Wrestling!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The official forums for TWG fed, Showtime Wrestling.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to our forum! We hope you enjoy your stay!

Visit of the countryside

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Travis Touchdown

Travis Touchdown

Visit of the countryside Empty
PostSubject: Visit of the countryside   Visit of the countryside Icon_minitimeMon Feb 27, 2012 9:29 am

The titantron lights up and the whole audience turn their attention to the screen. It reveals Travis Touchdown standing in front of a tall monument.

Travis Touchdown: Ladies and Gentlemen, tonight, as you may have noticed, I am not in the arena. Instead I decided to show you something that is very important to me, my country. As you can see I'm currently standing in front of the William Wallace monument, symbol of independance and national pride. This warrior has always been my example when it came down to strengh and determination. That is why I am what I am today, that is to say a future Showtime champion. Like the true Scot that I am, I will defeat anyone that stands in my way as I try to conquer the gold.
Back to top Go down
Hack3r

Hack3r

PostSubject: Re: Visit of the countryside   Visit of the countryside Icon_minitimeTue Feb 28, 2012 7:07 am

Some slow clapping can be heard. Hack3r steps in to view, looks at the monument in the background, shakes his head and then clicks his fingers. Almost instantly the monument changes and transforms until it's a picture of the Big Ben clock tower. Hack3r looks at the camera.

Hack3r: Like Travis, my country is important to me. This right here behind me?

He motions over his shoulder to the picture of the clock tower in the background.

Hack3r: It's not a monument in testament to strength, independence or courage. It's all of those things and more. Plus, it's pretty awesome ... just like us.
Back to top Go down
Travis Touchdown

Travis Touchdown

PostSubject: Re: Visit of the countryside   Visit of the countryside Icon_minitimeTue Feb 28, 2012 8:48 am

Travis and Hack3r perform their super long awesome handshake in approval.

Travis Touchdown: You said it! But back to me now

Travis snaps his finger, and the monument behind him changes instantly.

Travis Touchdown: I am standing in front of Hadrian's wall. A wall put up by Romans who were too afraid to fight the barbaric Scots. And you see, nothing has changed ever since. People are still afraid to face me. But you can run, you can hide, you can put the highest walls in front of me, nothing will stop me from destroying you.

Some bagpipes can be heard in the back

Travis Touchdown: Ah the sweet sound of these instruments, I love it!
Back to top Go down
Hack3r

Hack3r

PostSubject: Re: Visit of the countryside   Visit of the countryside Icon_minitimeTue Feb 28, 2012 8:56 am

Hack3r looks at Travis disapprovingly but then shrugs. He snaps his fingers causing the scene behind them to change to that of the BBC studios. The landmark building towers above them in the background and the bag pipes have changed in to poppy electro beats.

Hack3r: Oh. Look where we are now. I guess this beautiful building brings me on to my next point. That move you all saw last week? You know ... the one we used to destroy Maverick with. That's called the Big Ben Crush, or BBC for short. I thought it was quite an adequate name for a more than adequate tag team finisher.
Back to top Go down
Travis Touchdown

Travis Touchdown

PostSubject: Re: Visit of the countryside   Visit of the countryside Icon_minitimeTue Feb 28, 2012 9:25 am

Tyrone: Big Ben Crush? So that's what it was. That's pretty straight forward I guess.

Bryan: It's well thought. Those guys are from Great Britain after all.

Travis Touchdown: And let's not forget that both of us won our matches fair and square while some other wannabe tag teams need to interfere to have their partner win.

Tyrone: Oh I know what he's talking about.

Bryan: Travis is already shooting on some people, he's wasting no time on this one.

Travis Touchdown: That is why us, the United KILLdom, are the most powerful tag team that ever graced Showtime Wrestling. And just like that we'll..

As he says those words, Travis snaps his fingers making the background change into a green screen. Some Showtime employees push the screen away, revealing where Travis and Hack3r are standing: backstage of the Showtime arena.

Travis Touchdown: Errrm... whoops?

Hack3r facepalms while Travis shrugs.

Travis Touchdown: Well it looks like we're here after all. In that case, I think it's time to show those people what the United Killdom is all about. What do you say Hack3r?

Hack3r nods in approval and both men walk away from the scene.

Camera fades to black
Back to top Go down
Thrax

Thrax

PostSubject: Re: Visit of the countryside   Visit of the countryside Icon_minitimeWed Feb 29, 2012 9:11 am

added
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Visit of the countryside   Visit of the countryside Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Visit of the countryside
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Showtime Wrestling! :: RP Archive :: 2012 Run :: Season 1 RPs-
Jump to: