Showtime Wrestling!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The official forums for TWG fed, Showtime Wrestling.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to our forum! We hope you enjoy your stay!

Jack who? Didnt think so.

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
The Silver Fanged Wolf MQ

The Silver Fanged Wolf MQ

Jack who? Didnt think so. Empty
PostSubject: Jack who? Didnt think so.   Jack who? Didnt think so. Icon_minitimeTue Feb 28, 2012 8:40 am

The scene opens up to show one of the less graceful areas of the Showtime Wrestling arena, it shows The Silver Fanged Wolf inside of his locker room. The locker room is covered with posters from his previous matches, such as his championship win in a massive fed, or one of his MMA wins in Japan with his spiked leash submission. He has on his typical gear, along with a red squishy stress ball in his right hand. He squeezes it a little, then throws it at the wall, and catches it.

"So.. I'm just going to get everything off my chest. Stress relief."

He takes a deep breath, and squeezes the ball. He then sits down on a bench, and kicks his feet up onto it, which lets his wrestling boots into the picture.

"First of all, Jack Johnson. (censor) him. (Censor) him to hell. I was fighting my ass of just to keep my head above water in this biz back when that kid was just a drop in his dad's sack. The only time he gets to stand in a ring with me is when he's in the exact same position as Era. I know that he doesn't have an issue with me, but screw it. I have a problem with anyone who steals my moment and makes it about them."

He then throws to ball again towards the camera, it bounces behind the camera and he catches it in his hand again. "Like, I have seen it ALL. But really? I'm a legend. Where I come from, if you want to be in a ring with a legend, you don't do it after his match. He wants to make an impact by touching Era? Jackie, next time you've got the nerve to pop up after someone's match, you better hope to God that it isn't mine. Cutting the lights off and then popping back up when they're on.. think we haven't seen it before? You don't get respect by using stage props, you can have pyro before your entrance, you can have a parade, but if you can't keep up with me in the ring, I don't give two (censor)."

He leans his head down a little, and laughs, but it is a pained laugh, as if it hurt him to let it out of his mouth.

"And that heavyweight title crap? Jack, you are hardly qualified to wash my jock strap, kid. I don't give one care about what you and Era went through in any fed, I don't care what you go through in this fed, and I don't care what you two go through in any feds after this. But do NOT involve me in your business. Point blank." That was all he had to say. He just squeezed the ball, and he sighed again. Typically being angry wasn't his thing, but he was very ticked off.

"Damnit.. I forgot. I'm supposed to talk about my opponent.. but I don't know anything about him. So.. whatever. Like, if someone wants to text me and send me his bio or something.. I kinda hate coming out to the ring, expecting to see some guy my size, then I see someone like three feet taller and 200 pounds heavier. So.. yeah. I beat Era, and it's not like I was the underdog, so I won't try and act like I won the biggest match ever. It's nice, but yeah. Don't expect to get respect by fighting a legend. You get respect by beating him."

Fade to black.
Back to top Go down
Thrax

Thrax

Jack who? Didnt think so. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jack who? Didnt think so.   Jack who? Didnt think so. Icon_minitimeWed Feb 29, 2012 8:59 am

added
Back to top Go down

Jack who? Didnt think so.
Page 1 of 1