Showtime Wrestling!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The official forums for TWG fed, Showtime Wrestling.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to our forum! We hope you enjoy your stay!

New Season, New Goals

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Distor

New Season, New Goals Empty
PostSubject: New Season, New Goals   New Season, New Goals Icon_minitimeTue Feb 28, 2012 11:29 pm

We are Godzilla, You are Japan by Lostpropets plays throughout the arena, pounding away against the speakers. Distor Centura walks out to greet the crowd, cap on his head, sunglasses on, and an amused look across his face.

Distor: "Well, a new look, a new roster... and no one gave me the details."

Distor begins a slow walk down to the ring, taking in the atmosphere.

Distor: "On the bright side, I won't be stuck in the midcard fighting Darkmaster again... and again... and again... After all, there are only so many moves we can show off to the crowd."

Distor gets down to the ring and climbs up the stairs, takes a deep breath, then climbs into the ring.

Distor: "Over the break, I've had a nice long think. So far, I've come up with a couple of goals for this season... the first? Jojo Cuetips. Y'know, I thought you might've had a chance of getting the gold last week. Nice to see you can muck up such a perfect opportunity. Don't worry though, I'll be it a point to roll you soon enough."

Distor waits for the cheers and boos to die down before starting up again.

Distor: "Next up, Showtime's very own Tag Team Champions. I hear you guys are kinda in league with Jojo. Y'know... recently I've had a bad habit of gambling. So wanna what I bet? I bet, I could take you both down at the same time... I bet I could beat you with your own belts... and I bet I won't find you for the rest of the night, oddly enough."

Distor stops circling the ring, and looks towards the entrance ramp, almost expecting someone to come walking through. After moments of silence Distor faces the camera and begins talking again.

Distor: "The...Silver...Fanged...Wolf. Well, that's a mouthful. Nice to see we have an... aged wrestler in the federation? Well, that's good, perhaps you can teach some of the new guys here. Now, I don't now who you are, I don't know what your achievements are, all I know is I'm in a match up against you tonight. Better bring your A-game, or you might just get WRECKED."
Back to top Go down
Thrax

Thrax

New Season, New Goals Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Season, New Goals   New Season, New Goals Icon_minitimeWed Feb 29, 2012 9:16 am

added
Back to top Go down

New Season, New Goals
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Showtime Wrestling! :: RP Archive :: 2012 Run :: Season 1 RPs-
Jump to: