Showtime Wrestling!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The official forums for TWG fed, Showtime Wrestling.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to our forum! We hope you enjoy your stay!

Time for Church

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Reverend Chaos

Reverend Chaos

Time for Church Empty
PostSubject: Time for Church   Time for Church Icon_minitimeWed Feb 29, 2012 6:18 am

“Feuer Frei” By Rammstein plays over the loud speakers, as Reverend Chaos walks down the ramp. Fans boo and throw things at him while others cheer. He steps into the ring and raises the microphone and starts to speak.

Reverend Chaos: Brothers and Sisters! Tonight marks a historic beginning and a horrific end! You see tonight there will be a NEW HARDCORE CHAMPION! That’s right Demolition Man and myself will be facing eachother once again but this time his title will become mine! Demolition Man,Your defeat will bring about the end of your mediocre reign as Hardcore Champion. I warned you not to take Chaos Lightly!

Reverend Chaos is pacing the ring

Reverend Chaos: Now last week you witnessed the birth of an unholy alliance. This alliance was written down from the beginning of Chaos, before the first breath was ever taken on this planet. I called two souls who share Chaos’s vision and whom have no mercy on unbelievers. Now I would like to introduce the other memebers of the Army of Chaos now and forever to be known as “THE CHURCH”! ANTHRAX and NAVEN X!

Here is where you two take over
Back to top Go down
Thrax

Thrax

Time for Church Empty
PostSubject: Re: Time for Church   Time for Church Icon_minitimeWed Feb 29, 2012 6:46 am

the light go our and the titian tron reads "SIN CITY SAINT" the lights go up as Been to Hell by Hollywood Undead blast through the speaker. Naven X and Anthrax are now standing on the stage. Anthrax points with both hands to behind the curtain and Toxin comes out and grabs his arm. They all walk to the ring. They grab mics while they climb into the ring

Toxin: let me introduce you to the most dominating duo in professional wrestling today

Toxin points at Naven

Toxin: you have Naven who is always in to knock someones teeth down there throat and laugh about it after words

Toxin points at Anthrax

Toxin: then you have Anthrax who has one of the greatest minds in the history of professional wrestling

Toxin points at both of them

Toxin: and together they form the Sin City Saints... They have been enemies before but life long friends behind the curtains... and now they are here to fulfill the prophecy

OOC:over to you naven
Back to top Go down
Naven X

Naven X

Time for Church Empty
PostSubject: Re: Time for Church   Time for Church Icon_minitimeWed Feb 29, 2012 2:54 pm

Naven X is seen wearing a long black trench coat looking at the crowd with a grin in his face....
-
Naven X: Today is the first day that will change the significance of Showtime Wrestling!...In case anyone of you Flips out there don't clean your ears..My name is "The Renegade" Naven X, and right beside me is one of the best in professional wrestling, my partner, Anthrax!....we came from different paths, but we came together a created the most anticipated, decorated, and Intimated team of all time, from the city itself...The SIN CITY SAINTS!!!

-
Naven opens his trench coat and the camera zooms in to reveal a black shirt with the words "SIN CITY SAINTS" in old English letters....

Back to top Go down
Thrax

Thrax

Time for Church Empty
PostSubject: Re: Time for Church   Time for Church Icon_minitimeWed Feb 29, 2012 3:15 pm

Anthrax: "on a dark and stormy night we got a letter from the good old reverend over there."

Looks at Reverend Chaos

Anthrax: "He told us that it was time for us to bring the teachings of Chaos to the people of Showtime Wrestling. I knew at that time that it was time for the saints to come together for the sake of the church. When you take Chaos into you life you will understand how lack luster your life has been. I have been the wrestler that fallowed what the people in the back need me to do but that is no more because this maybe chaos but it is controlled chaos and we know what we are doing."

goes over and sits on the turn buckle

Anthrax: "Demolition Man found out what happens in controlled chaos and he will find out again tonight and when the good old reverend wins the hardcore title don't think that me and Neven will just sit back during his match. The hardcore title is perfect for The Church because you will have to go through the whole church in order to pry it from our hands.

Anthrax clears his throat

Anthrax: "and speaking titles. Paully C and Ed Roland what champions they are. Well my partner Naven totally schooled one of them in the ways of chaos last week. Those title are meaningless right now with disgraces of champions like them. All in good time The Church will be on top and all of Showtime Wrestling will know what chaos can do for you."

Last edited by Anthrax on Wed Feb 29, 2012 8:58 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Naven X

Naven X

Time for Church Empty
PostSubject: Re: Time for Church   Time for Church Icon_minitimeWed Feb 29, 2012 3:32 pm

Naven X: Whoa whoa..wait a minute!...they are the tag team champions?!!

-
Naven begins to laugh hysterically
-
Naven X: Tag champions, how pathetic!...I wasn't even at my best..Honestly, I didn't want want to wrestle that night!!....and they are suppose to be Showtime Wrestling's Best tag team!!!

-
Naven shakes his head in disappointed..he points at the camera
-
Naven X: Let this be a warning to Paully C and Ed Roland, your days of being the Tag Champions are numbered, so if you don't mind, I'll like the titles to be well-polished as I look at myself when the Saints from Sin City become the new Tag Team Champions
Back to top Go down
Reverend Chaos

Reverend Chaos

Time for Church Empty
PostSubject: Re: Time for Church   Time for Church Icon_minitimeThu Mar 01, 2012 5:11 am

Reverened Chaos walks over to join the others in the middle of the ring

Reverend Chaos: These three souls have taken the vow of Chaos. More may or may not follow, but the tides of Chaos are working in Showtime Wrestling. We are now a major force with in this Federation. Tag Titles, Individual Titles, it does not matter. No one is safe.

Reverend Chaos turns and looks torwards the stage

Reverend Chaos: Now back to you Demolition Man, Do you seriously think you can overcome THE CHURCH? Tonight even the Spanish Inquisition will look mild compared to what is in store for you!
Back to top Go down
Thrax

Thrax

Time for Church Empty
PostSubject: Re: Time for Church   Time for Church Icon_minitimeThu Mar 01, 2012 5:26 am

Anthrax: "and to Blacklord you may take my girl Toxin like a rookie but I have given the skills and mind set to over come anything she faces in the ring and with choas on her side you shall not over come. This brings me to the jobber I am facing tonight Tom Beach did they just give him that name in the back or did a 3rd grader come up with it, he is nothing but a stepping stone on the way to greatness."

OOC: open to anyone who wants to interupt
Back to top Go down
[The Legend] Phenom

[The Legend] Phenom

Time for Church Empty
PostSubject: Re: Time for Church   Time for Church Icon_minitimeThu Mar 01, 2012 6:11 pm

Meadows End-"My demon" starts playing over the arena's sound system as all the spotlights in the arena focus on the entrance to the ramp where Blacklord appears in black leather pants that disappear in his knee-high studded leather boots and a black leather chestplate. His face is hidden away under a what appears to be a more modern battle helmet which he takes off, letting his dark sand-color hair fall down freely. He has a microphone in his hand which he raises up to his lips.
-
(Blacklord pic here pl0x)
-
Blacklord: I don't know exactly who the hell it is that you think you are, but i can tell you for a fact that "The Reverend" has managed to assemble quite possibly the world's most failed flock. Time for some blasts from the past,isn't it?
-
Blacklord: Your so called Saint City Saints... Ha, they've always been slimy weasels that couldn't accomplish jack on their own.
-
He starts pacing around at the top of the ramp.
-
Blacklord: Let's start off with Naven. He's been a failure in GWA so when that folded he figured he should gather a bunch of retards and be "the dominant force in PWA". They had some hilarious episodes where they wanted to trade around their belt, but the GM didn't let them do it... Soon after the entire federation blew up so he moved on once again.
-
Blacklord: Cue ATW, where he got a sidekick who dumped his ass in the middle of a match and then got romantically involved with Touchdown. Then he figured he'll go after the General Manager, Phenom, but he got his ass whooped on several different occasions. That federation blew up as well so he ended up here.
-
Blacklord: As for AnthraX... He's been dumped by his tag partner right before their tag team championships match in GWA. As you probably noticed, "The Saints" have a thing in common, they get dumped by their tag partners. But i digress... After that he basically fought all the world's jobbers and got his paws on the Eclipse championship before the federation closed. Cue PWA where he was the General Manager's little lapdog and where he got his first and last World Championship, after the Champion had already fought a match and had no idea that he was supposed to fight again to retain his championship belt. Oh and he was a champion for about 5 minutes before the federation blew up.
-
Blacklord: Now he moves on to ATW where he's yet again the General Manager's lap dog and a part of his stable. And he wins the Demanufacture Championship... That stable fails and surprise, surprise, AnthraX loses his belt! He then had random fights with random people, boring stuff, and in the last season of ATW's life, he allied himself with William Eagle in order to overthrow Phenom and take his federation. They both lost their matches that night and the federation blew up.
-
Blacklord: So, Reverend, why don't you tell us your story now? How messed up do you have to be in order to lead such a group of failures?
-
Back to top Go down
Reverend Chaos

Reverend Chaos

Time for Church Empty
PostSubject: Re: Time for Church   Time for Church Icon_minitimeFri Mar 02, 2012 4:59 am

Reverend Chaos looks up at Blacklord. He lifts the microphone to his lips and begins to speak.

Reverend Chaos: You ask for my story? Whats wrong unable to find dirt on me? Unable to find a way to bring my past up? I will tell you what you need to know. I was born into a poor family, everyday I had to fight for scraps of food with my 7 other siblings, when I was old enough I left to make my own life... blah blah blah... My story is unimportant as the teachings of Chaos gave me a new lease on life. When I approached my comrades with the opportunity to work torwards a common goal, and to further their learings in Chaos they got here as quick as possible. You call them failures and what not... perhaps all they needed was a new direction.

Last edited by Reverend Chaos on Fri Mar 02, 2012 8:15 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
[The Legend] Phenom

[The Legend] Phenom

Time for Church Empty
PostSubject: Re: Time for Church   Time for Church Icon_minitimeFri Mar 02, 2012 6:17 am

Blacklord: Do not flatter yourself preacher. You're not worth my time at all. These two failures, which they are, i'm not just calling them names... these two failures were in the same federation as my mentors, Phenom The Vampire Lord and Blackdoom. You know, 2 men that really know what chaos is, 2 men that could actually raise hell, laugh at it and walk away without having their faces bashed in.
-
Blacklord: You're just a gathering of pathetic failures and smashing your faces one by one will bring me great pleasure. I'm looking forward to facing your woman tonight, AnthraX
Back to top Go down
Thrax

Thrax

Time for Church Empty
PostSubject: Re: Time for Church   Time for Church Icon_minitimeFri Mar 02, 2012 4:04 pm

Anthrax: Who are you calling a failure... I have won a title in every federation I have been in... and a little history lesson to win The Heavyweight Title in PWA I encased you mentor Phenom The Vampire Lord in a concrete tomb to earn my title shot that night. Titles are titles and wins are wins... you may look down apawn me but at least I have accomplished.

Anthrax: and you have this group all wrong... Reverend Chaos is not our leader... We are all equal under The Church and that is what you are going to learn to night is that when you learn that chaos is nothing to mess with. I have had great mentors including Phenom The Vampire Lord to help me and I in turn am passing all that on to Toxin and you my look down on her but she is the future and The Church is the present and all that you said is the past
Back to top Go down
[The Legend] Phenom

[The Legend] Phenom

Time for Church Empty
PostSubject: Re: Time for Church   Time for Church Icon_minitimeFri Mar 02, 2012 5:13 pm

Blacklord: All that's in the past ... And those who do not learn from history are doomed to repeat it. You have been warned preacher. Sooner or later you will find yourself hanging by a thread on the edge of the abyss, and then there will be no one there to save you. Not your army, not your brothers and sisters into chaos, not even your precious deities. You shall fall and i will be the hand that cuts your last ties to the mortal realm.
Back to top Go down
Reverend Chaos

Reverend Chaos

Time for Church Empty
PostSubject: Re: Time for Church   Time for Church Icon_minitimeSat Mar 03, 2012 4:53 am

Reverend Chaos:You? Cut off MY ties to this mortal plane? HA! I am always at the whim on the lords of Chaos. If you say you are aware of Chaos then you know the fickle nature of it. My time will end when they decide not you... Do not presume that I am so easily swatted away like an annoying fly. Chaos will reign Supreme in this federation, and there is nothing you or anyone else can hope to do to stop it!.
Back to top Go down
Naven X

Naven X

Time for Church Empty
PostSubject: Re: Time for Church   Time for Church Icon_minitimeSat Mar 03, 2012 6:48 am

Naven walks forward to Blacklord and stares him down, then raises the mic to speak..

Naven X: Now, who are you again, because from all the years I have been in this business I had never heard the likes of you!...and I frankly don't care!!

-
Naven takes a step back
-
Naven X: And you think talking about my past offends me?!...The fact that you spend your pathetic time researching on myself is a compliment!!!....and as for your mentor, if you see him, tell him that when he finally gets his balls from his little black purse and comes out of his "retirement"....I want a rematch!!....but why bother, why would he even mentor someone of the like of you!!

-
the crowd reactions to Naven's comment and Naven grins and walks back to the corner of the ring...
Back to top Go down
[The Legend] Phenom

[The Legend] Phenom

Time for Church Empty
PostSubject: Re: Time for Church   Time for Church Icon_minitimeSat Mar 03, 2012 6:58 am

The lights in the arena go out and leaving the arena covered in darkness. Then the all too familiar notes of Sybreed's "I am ultraviolence" his the speaker system and the TitanTron lights up to show none other than Phenom The Vampire Lord's grinning face.
-
Phenom: I guess you weren't expecting this when you namedropped me, huh Naven?
-
He makes a hand gesture in the general direction of the Church.
-
Phenom: I see you're still up to your failed ways, aligning yourself with the weak. How long until they too turn their backs on you? Or do you plan on leaving them first this time?
Back to top Go down
Thrax

Thrax

Time for Church Empty
PostSubject: Re: Time for Church   Time for Church Icon_minitimeSat Mar 03, 2012 7:22 am

Anthrax whispers into Toxin's ear and she goes running to the back

Anthrax: Phenom you are no longer our boss... I couldn't care less what you have to say. I have been your enemy to you friend and back to enemy but Showtime is no place for you. You blew up your fed almost killing your whole roster, and now you come to our new home to insult us. That his not happening

Anthrax right into phenom's eyes on the tron

Anthrax yells: "HIT IT!"

The tron flickers and goes black

Anthrax: "that takes care of that."

Toxin comes running from the back

Anthrax: "now that is all over its time to start this match."

Anthrax motions for The Church to get out of the ring. He whispers something into Toxins ear and then he gets out him self.
Back to top Go down
Naven X

Naven X

Time for Church Empty
PostSubject: Re: Time for Church   Time for Church Icon_minitimeSat Mar 03, 2012 7:52 am

Naven is shocked of disbelief but then grins and points at titantron
-
Naven: typical Phenom, talks all talk but is still distant...Don't even have the balls to meet us in the ring!..
-
Naven Chuckles under his breath and continues
-
Naven: But im glad you actually showed up from whatever craphole you came from... So I see you have been mentoring...this...in your time off....what a waste of your talent!...I don't think he will make it that far, since is is being trained by you!
-
Naven looks back at blacklord then, the rest of The Church
-
Naven: But today is a new day, a new regime!..and I am glad it is not run by a self-centered, piece of crap like you...and as you can see Myself, Anthrax, and Chaos are going to change this federation and maybe even change this Business!....So you can stay in hiding and take your little buddy with you, We don't care!....We are gonna make history in STW!!
-
Naven X: and yes, I want a rematch!!..you when you want to stop being a bitch, I'll be waiting!
-
Back to top Go down
Thrax

Thrax

Time for Church Empty
PostSubject: Re: Time for Church   Time for Church Icon_minitimeSat Mar 03, 2012 10:57 am

First 2 forum page RP in STW history... ADDED
Back to top Go down
Reverend Chaos

Reverend Chaos

Time for Church Empty
PostSubject: Re: Time for Church   Time for Church Icon_minitimeSat Mar 03, 2012 11:35 am

BOO YA!!!!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Time for Church Empty
PostSubject: Re: Time for Church   Time for Church Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Time for Church
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Showtime Wrestling! :: RP Archive :: 2012 Run :: Season 1 RPs-
Jump to: