Showtime Wrestling!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The official forums for TWG fed, Showtime Wrestling.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to our forum! We hope you enjoy your stay!

Vivica Lockhart ... It's time to feel the chill of the Frost Bite

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
era dynamics

era dynamics

Vivica Lockhart ... It's time to feel the chill of the Frost Bite Empty
PostSubject: Vivica Lockhart ... It's time to feel the chill of the Frost Bite   Vivica Lockhart ... It's time to feel the chill of the Frost Bite Icon_minitimeSat Mar 03, 2012 9:49 pm

Thwack!! ... Thwack!! ... Thwack!!

[Fade in]

An Ames double bit Axe strikes into a thick redwood tree, taking out a large plug of wood with it as it is pulled out. The motion is repeated over and over again.

Saw dust and chunks of wood forming around the feet of the Missionary of violence standing in the winter snow with her back facing us. Muscles tense, tighten and flex as her massive forearms pulls the hickory handle upwards, removing the axe from its wedge. Lifting the axe head over her head, she thrusts down onto the bottom base of the stubborn redwood once again with a ferocious grunt.

The large log falls with a loud thump as the worlds "TiMBER!" soon follow. The coldness becomes clearly visible to the eye as her exhaling breath resembles a smoke stack. The clear blue cloudless skies stands out in contrast to the surrounding scenery of Snow covered trees and mountains. Era Dynamics, feeling the presence of the camera crew, tilts her head slightly to the right side and glances back over her shoulder as she begins to speak into the camera.

Era Dynamics: "The universe has an odd way of working things out. Some things that seem unfair, or unjust, or just plain wrong, usually end up righted in some way eventually. Those things that don’t, we usually find weren’t as relevant as we once thought. Even if we think at the time, that those things are important, in the end – as Linkin Park famously sang – it doesn’t even matter."

The axe handle slips from The Missionary's grip and falls safely to the snow covered ground as she slowly pivots around to face the camera with an all business demeanour.

Era Dynamics: "Words can be like that. To some people they cut deep and can bruise the heart and the soul. Those are usually done by people that have an ego the size of a castle, Take my opponent for example. She's been feeding me the same old worn out typical tough Woman cliches we've all heard countless times before. Using such jams as "I am evil because i am Rayne" to the overused vintage line of "she is just a gimmick" but girls like me, who have been through the kinds of things I’ve been through. We have much thicker skin than the average person and at the end of the day, no words uttered from someone’s mouth can do any type of damage."

Era Dynamics takes a seat on the newly created tree stump and continues to speak as the camera follows.

Era Dynamics: "While my time in this business has been short, I’ve yet to have my shoulders held down for a three count by words alone. Infact, i have yet to be pinned, period. It typically takes action and punishment, and lots of it, to keep someone like me down."

"Now i've heard what my opponent has to say and somehow, I think Vivica Lockhart has not had the same experiences I have. There is so much anger in you, for what reasons? Maybe this woman – and I use that word very loosely – has been pinned by words. Maybe her ego is large enough to be bruised to her core by the english vocabulary but your angry words Vivica, it doesn't FACE someone like me. You seem like the kind of person who would do their homework thoroughly and check it twice before turning it in but I guess that’s what I get for making assumptions. I get it, misery loves company and a multi personality is a life what seemingly filled with hate. Well, hate to break the news but there will only be self loathing for Vivica/Rayne once we Face tonight in the ring ."

"Vivica Lockhart. Its very definition describes needless, wilful and permanent crippling, mutilation, disfigurement or deprivation of a bodily member resulting in the impairment of a person's fighting ability. We equals violence and this little weapon of mass destruction has no problems taking out any unfriendly who get in my way and putting them to rest."

Era Dynamics: "Vivica Lockhart. I’ve been called many things in my time in the wrestling business. Greener than goose shit – and that’s straight from my trainer – rookie, green giant, circus freak, scrub, wanna-be, jobber, curtain jerker, dish washer – you name it. I let it roll off of me like water on a duck’s back. Why? Simple. I control my own fate. The twisted Rayne and her feeble attempts of getting under my skin is laughable. It takes a lot to make me angry and on those rare occasions when i do lose my cool, it ain't a pretty site. unlike some people around here, i don't just toss around meaningless idle threats. I perfer to speak softly and let my hard hitting style speak volumes for me in the ring. My opponent seems to choose a different approach, that being the barking chiwawa behind the fence technique. Sure her bark is loud and constant when there's something keeping the two of us separated but once that gate swings open and we're suddenly sharing the same yard? That's when the little chiwawa scampers into a corner and shakes like a leaf."

Era Dynamics: "You want to bring up statistics, Vivica ? Let's talk facts."

"I am, as you have already know only lose from you in the past because people like Travis Touchdown and his little pet Antrax saved your back. I am easily taller in height, heavier in weight by far, nearly double in size, bigger than you in both girth and mass not to mention |BLEEP|size (smug smirk) and thus far, proved to be stronger than every man that has posed a challenge or threat to me. Yes, I am a "Gimmick" Vivica Lockhart. I'm bad,twisted and have a fetish for blood for years of age and still in the prime of my life. I am a genetically gifted, physical specimen that has the potential to be the most dominating force in Showtime history. You, on the other hand Vivica Lockhart, are more of a mentally challenged misfit in your thirties with most of your best years waving goodbye to you in the rear-view. You had a decent run and accomplished just enough to be content with a mediocre career here."

"Apparently you think of yourself as a legend, like so many others here which explains why you feel that you are above putting in the same work and effort as the rest of us. A TRUE legend doesn't have to advertise it. Let's face it, you are simply lazy. Seems to me that you'd rather coast by on your past reputation like so many others here have done and become undeserving of the spotlight you once had all due to your ego. You set the bar lower than i have and hey, if that works for you then more power to you but i'm not an underachiever like you seem to be. I'm not ok with being content in the tag ranks. My goals and aspirations are far greater than anything that you have yet to achieve thus far in your wrestling career Vivica, even with all your years of experience."

"You claimed in ATW that i am not in your league or as you probably would say now in our new federation , "way way way out of your league." I have to agree with that statement because you are correct. I am not in your league at all Vivica. I'm far above it, in a league of my own, if you will. Fans will turn in to hear what i say and more importantly, pay their hard earned money to see what i do to brats like you in that wrestling ring and i won't let them down even not when you calling your backstabbers to help you."

"I’ve been trained by a very seasoned veteran in the wrestling community and one of the most ruthless men in this company. A man that has more knowledge and experience than my upcoming opponent does in his pinky toe alone."

"While I don’t share their penchant for the Dark Side the way my trainer seems to, I have still gleaned what I needed to in that time to know who I am, inside that ring, and out. I come from pretty humble roots. I never had things handed to me. I busted my backside as an alaskan fisherman since the age of fifteen just to make ends meet. There were days when I had peanut butter and jelly for lunch and dinner. There's never been any silver spoons or platters used to hand me things. Everything i've gotten in life, has been earned and my victory against Vivica or her alter ego Rayne will be no different. The time for talking is over, now all that is left is for you to do is...
..feel the chill!"

The pale woman squats down and grabs both hands onto the thick redwood log, curls it up her chest, over the red hair and on to the colossal shoulders. The weight of the large six foot wooden log thrusts into the air as Era stands upright and jogs off away from the camera, disappearing down a trail leading into a forest.

[Fade out]

Back to top Go down
Thrax

Thrax

PostSubject: Re: Vivica Lockhart ... It's time to feel the chill of the Frost Bite   Vivica Lockhart ... It's time to feel the chill of the Frost Bite Icon_minitimeTue Mar 06, 2012 4:27 pm

added
Back to top Go down
The Silver Fanged Wolf MQ

The Silver Fanged Wolf MQ

PostSubject: Re: Vivica Lockhart ... It's time to feel the chill of the Frost Bite   Vivica Lockhart ... It's time to feel the chill of the Frost Bite Icon_minitimeWed Mar 07, 2012 3:10 pm

era dynamics wrote:
and thus far, proved to be stronger than every man that has posed a challenge or threat to me.

*Is a female unicorn apparently*

But still, nice RP.
Back to top Go down
era dynamics

era dynamics

PostSubject: Re: Vivica Lockhart ... It's time to feel the chill of the Frost Bite   Vivica Lockhart ... It's time to feel the chill of the Frost Bite Icon_minitimeWed Mar 07, 2012 7:07 pm

lol well i did my best vs you last show while i already known that i will lose but vivica had always the luck she had backup to have her title from antrax and travis Touchdown while i was the underdog in ATW but i always fought clean .they threated me each time real bad in the fed and i came back each challenge after challenge and so made me stronger then the people who left,quit or even restarted in the game after they lost from me. So that clear that textline Wink
Back to top Go down
Thrax

Thrax

PostSubject: Re: Vivica Lockhart ... It's time to feel the chill of the Frost Bite   Vivica Lockhart ... It's time to feel the chill of the Frost Bite Icon_minitimeThu Mar 08, 2012 3:57 am

i never backed her
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Vivica Lockhart ... It's time to feel the chill of the Frost Bite   Vivica Lockhart ... It's time to feel the chill of the Frost Bite Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Vivica Lockhart ... It's time to feel the chill of the Frost Bite
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Showtime Wrestling! :: RP Archive :: 2012 Run :: Season 1 RPs-
Jump to: