Showtime Wrestling!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The official forums for TWG fed, Showtime Wrestling.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to our forum! We hope you enjoy your stay!

Time for Church

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Thrax

Thrax

Time for Church Empty
PostSubject: Time for Church   Time for Church Icon_minitimeMon Mar 05, 2012 11:59 am

The light go our and the titian tron reads "SIN CITY SAINT" the lights go up as Been to Hell by Hollywood Undead blast through the speaker. Naven X, Anthrax and Toxin are now standing on the stage. Toxin has a briefcase in her hands. They make there way slowly and confidently down to the ring. They all grab microphones and get into the ring

Toxin: "As you all seen last week The Church is nothing to mess with... We took it all our opponents and showed them what a lovely thing chaos can be/"

Anthrax: "but we wouldn't even be in Showtime wrestling if it wasn't for the good old Reverend Chaos... So if you could please make your way to the ring we have a present for you."
Back to top Go down
Reverend Chaos

Reverend Chaos

Time for Church Empty
PostSubject: Re: Time for Church   Time for Church Icon_minitimeMon Mar 05, 2012 1:47 pm

“Feuer Frei” By Rammstein plays over the loud speakers, as Reverend Chaos walks down the ramp. He confidently steps into the ring and raises a mic.

Reverend Chaos: Now my Brothers and Sister, what may I ask would this present be?
Back to top Go down
Thrax

Thrax

Time for Church Empty
PostSubject: Re: Time for Church   Time for Church Icon_minitimeMon Mar 05, 2012 3:09 pm

Anthrax motions to Toxin to open the briefcase and she opens it up to reveal a red velvet bag. Anthrax picks up the bag and opens it to reveal the Hardcore Title.

Anthrax: "I found this in the ring the other night... A so called champion left it in there for you."

Anthrax hands the title over to Reverend Chaos
Back to top Go down
Reverend Chaos

Reverend Chaos

Time for Church Empty
PostSubject: Re: Time for Church   Time for Church Icon_minitimeTue Mar 06, 2012 3:43 am

Reverend Chaos takes the title and looks at it closely. He shakes his head and places the title over his right shoulder.

Reverend Chaos: So Demolition Man... You were too frightened to face me. Can't say I would blame you... So this chapter in your career will show as cowardice rather than courage. This title will now be known as the Hardcore Chaos Championship. I will face all comers and you will all learn the fear of Chaos!

Reverend Chaos looks out to the crowd.

Reverend Chaos: Now tonight yours truly has an opportunity against our silent Champion CM Punk. The strength of Chaos against what? Has anyone heard him say a word? Maybe he is a mute... No matter, matches are not won by words but by skill. I look forward to testing my skill against his. With The Church standing side by side, who can stand against us?
Back to top Go down
Naven X

Naven X

Time for Church Empty
PostSubject: Re: Time for Church   Time for Church Icon_minitimeWed Mar 07, 2012 12:42 am

Naven takes his mic and walks up between Anthrax and Chaos...
-
Naven X: Sorry for my quietness guys, I do like to congratulate Rev for winning the hardcore title, you derserve unlike that punk of a wrestler was was the former champion!

-
Naven grins and steps back
-
Naven X: but not only is tonight your match against the *chuckles* "world champ in which I don't see you wont have a problem with..but it is also the night me and Anthrx get a chance to become #1 contenders for the Tag Titles against two guys me and thrax know very well..so if you two don't mind, I think we should see our opponents face to face in the very ring, unless they are afraid to come face "The Church".....So Travis!!...Hack3r...get out here NOW!!!
Back to top Go down
Hack3r

Hack3r

Time for Church Empty
PostSubject: Re: Time for Church   Time for Church Icon_minitimeThu Mar 08, 2012 5:43 am

The lights in the arena are lowered as multi-coloured lasers are shot all over the arena. London by The Super Happy Fun Club begins to play and pyros are set off from the top of the entrance ramp where Hack3r and Travis Touchdown are now standing. The crowd become united in boos but the two tag partners ignore the noise made by the fans and begin to make their way down to the ring. Hack3r picks up a microphone from a ring-side technician then they both slide in to the ring, lock eyes with each member of The Church individually and then climb upon seperate turnbuckles to taunt the crowd, they do this by motioning title belts around their waists. The music dies down and they turn to face their opponents by stay on the turnbuckles. Hack3r raises his mic to his lips.

Hack3r: Well well well what do we have O my brothers?

He speaks in an accent reminiscent of Alex Delarge in A Clockwork Orange.

Hack3r: 'Cos it looks to be like a little group of Malchicks that have had too much Moloko plus and now have gone a bit bezoomny, thinking they can run around having a bit of fun with the old ultra violence. O my brothers.

Travis looks at Hack3r questionly and the brit just smiles, shaking his head.

Hack3r: What I meant to say was -

He drops his fake accent and returns to his normal English one.

Hack3r: Who the hell are you guys? You come out of nowhere and claim total domination? It's undeniable, you have been on a roll as of late BUT you can't claim you're the most dominant team for one pure reason -

He quickly jumps down off the turnbuckle but Travis stays on his perch. Hack3r brings himself nose to nose with Anthrax

Hack3r: You've not beaten us.

He steps away from Anthrax and turns his attention to Reverand. He does much the same and brings himself dangerously close to The Church member.

Hack3r: I understand you've got a title. I know you didn't actually DO anything to get it but it's still more than these guys have ever achieved.

He motions to Naven and Anthrax with his arms.

Hack3r: The thing that riles me is, you are out here claiming to be the most dominant team here today. Him and I have won just as many matches as you guys, and we've won ours fairly. How many times have you cheated now? I count at least 5.

Travis flexs his muscles to the crowd and a loud boo ensues.

Hack3r: We'll see how dominant you are when you're left lying in the middle of the ring with us standing tall as the number 1 contenders for those shiny STW tag titles. Only thing left to say is come on at us, bros.

A grin crosses his face as he throws the microphone over his shoulder and in to the crowd. Travis jumps down from the turnbuckle as the bell rings, indicating the start of the match.
Back to top Go down
Thrax

Thrax

Time for Church Empty
PostSubject: Re: Time for Church   Time for Church Icon_minitimeThu Mar 08, 2012 6:45 am

added
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Time for Church Empty
PostSubject: Re: Time for Church   Time for Church Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Time for Church
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Showtime Wrestling! :: RP Archive :: 2012 Run :: Season 1 RPs-
Jump to: