Showtime Wrestling!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The official forums for TWG fed, Showtime Wrestling.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to our forum! We hope you enjoy your stay!

Demolition Crew #3

Go down 
AuthorMessage
DMan

Demolition Crew #3 Empty
PostSubject: Demolition Crew #3   Demolition Crew #3 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 06, 2012 8:46 am

-
Natalya Jones can be seen moving swiftly towards the locker room area, she speaks as she walks.
-
NATALYA PIC HERE
-
"Have you seen the time, hurry up, I've been on the wrong side of this guys attitude before... Ahh here we are, you ready?"
-
The camera moves almost imperceptibly as the cameraman nods, we see a star on the locker room door and the name 'D-Man' - Natalya takes a deep breath and knocks on the door, a voice within recognisable as the champions can be heard.
-
KATANA PIC HERE
-
"Get your ass in here..."
-
Natalya opens the door and steps in, she stops in her tracks as not one but three faces can be seen, The champion takes a few steps towards the suprised Interviewer.
-
"Seriously Nat? I gave you a time and that time was ten damn minutes ago, did you have something more Important to do?"
-
Natalya stutters.
-
"I...I..."
-
Demolition holds a hand up and speaks over the STW Interviewer.
-
"Doesnt matter, Im sure you had somebody more important to speak to than the champ... Maybe that idiot I gave one of my title too... you know the book bashing, skirt wearing guy that speaks bucketloads of crap?"
-
Natalya opens her mouth to speak but D-Man isnt stopping.
-
"Maybe my opponent tonight was taking up your time? Im sure he had some truly interesting snippets for you, how he's going to win, how he's going to earn a title shot against me yadda, yadda, yadda... Idiot isnt going to do anything and isnt going to earn anything!!"
-
Natalya trying to speak again.
-
"Please I...."
-
D-Man holding the flat of his hand in her face.
-
"Be silent, you are late and have no right to speak, I have some friends who would like a few words, im sure I dont need to do formal introductions but for those who have spent their lives in a cardboard box I shall do so..."
-
The camera panning out a little so that the male and female standing behind the champion can be seen.
-
"At this time I would like to introduce you to my trainer and mentor and his better half, ladies and Gentlemen, Scorpy and Arianny!"]
-
The fans in the arena going wild as the hardcore legend is revealed, he has a grin on his face as he speaks.
-
SCORPY PIC HERE
-
"So this is STW?"
-
Scorpy glances between D-Man and Arianny.
-
"Pretty damn underwhelming if you ask me... You have a few faces recognisable to me but as the man who trained Demolition Man I know damn well that there is nothing here that he cant destroy..."
-
Scorpy resting a huge hand on D-Mans shoulder.
-
"Do you people know how this man earnt his name? Back when he was a kid training at my Gym in Essex he'd fight the other kids and demolish them so I put him in against the adults and he demolished them as well... this man isnt a fighter... he's a destroyer, a demolition machine and I thought it was time I came to see him do what he does best... What do you think Ari?"
-
Arianny glances at Natalya and wrinkles her nose.
-
"I cant say I think much of anything I have seen here, Ive seen the guys you have trained, they are champions around the world, D-Man here, Katana over at GPW, you make your fighters in your image..."
-
Arianny winks at her man.
-
"And thats a truly good thing!"
-
Scorpy slinging an arm around Ariannys shoulder and gesturing for the champion to finish up. D-Man nods once and speaks.
-
"Kizooflea, you couldnt beat me on a normal night let alone on a night where my mentor is in attendance, you bring everything you have boy because I plan on breaking you in half and there isnt a damn thing you or anybody else can do about it!!!"
-
The champion smacking fists with his mentor before turning back to Natalya who just stands open mouthed after failing to ask a single question, D-Man raises an eyebrow.
-
"Why are you still here Natalya? Leave."
-
The interviewer leaving and the picture immediately fades.
-
Back to top Go down
DMan

Demolition Crew #3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Demolition Crew #3   Demolition Crew #3 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 06, 2012 9:04 am

added to the show
Back to top Go down

Demolition Crew #3
Page 1 of 1