Showtime Wrestling!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The official forums for TWG fed, Showtime Wrestling.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to our forum! We hope you enjoy your stay!

Hat and cane

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Travis Touchdown

Travis Touchdown

Hat and cane Empty
PostSubject: Hat and cane   Hat and cane Icon_minitimeThu Mar 08, 2012 11:30 am

Travis and Hack3r are seen walking backstage. Both men are wearing derby hats and hoding canes in their right hand. They seem to be talking but it is impossible to make out what they say. They get closer to Natalya Jones who is about to interview them.

Natalya Jones: Hey guys! Over here please!

Travis Touchdown: Welly, welly, welly, welly, welly, welly, well. To what do I owe the extreme pleasure of this surprising visit?

Natalya Jones: Huh?

Travis Touchdown: Nevermind, you wouldn't get it anyway. You wanted?

Natalya Jones: Oh yeah... well as you may know already you and Hack3r will be teaming against Anthrax and Naven X for the number one contender for the Tag Team belts. How have you guys been preparing?

Travis Touchdown: Preparing? Preparing?! We don't need to prepare. We just beat the title holders last week. That technicaly means we're already champs. They were lucky we weren't fighting for the championships or else we would be the ones wearing the gold right now. As for Anthrax and Naven X, what do you want me to say? They're no good cheaters, wannabe champions. All I know is that we'll have to be careful, because those guys no nothing about winning fair and square. On the other side, the United Killdom are the most dominant duo in this building, winning with style and legaly. Maybe it's the British stiff upper lip that wants this, but we bring the show every week. Anthrax and Naven X just ruin it.

Natalya Jones: Side question what's with the cane and derby hat?

OOC: Sam, it's all yours
Back to top Go down
Hack3r

Hack3r

Hat and cane Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hat and cane   Hat and cane Icon_minitimeFri Mar 09, 2012 7:22 am

Hack3r chuckles to himself.

Hack3r: What's with the hat and cane you say? That's a right royal horrorshow question that is. Thing is see, we've been watching a famous movie. You might've heard of it? Clockwork Orange.

Natalya looks at Hack3r confused then looks at Travis with the same face.

Hack3r: I can viddy that you have nay heard of it. Oh well, I'd love to stay and govoreet but we've got malchicks to drats.

The tag partners step beyond Natalya either side of her and Hack3r can be heard to be whistling Beethoven's Ninth Symphony as Natalya stands, perplexed. The camera fades.
Back to top Go down
Thrax

Thrax

Hat and cane Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hat and cane   Hat and cane Icon_minitimeFri Mar 09, 2012 11:28 am

added
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Hat and cane Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hat and cane   Hat and cane Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Hat and cane
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Showtime Wrestling! :: RP Archive :: 2012 Run :: Season 1 RPs-
Jump to: