Showtime Wrestling!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The official forums for TWG fed, Showtime Wrestling.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to our forum! We hope you enjoy your stay!

Love's Return

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Lover Boy

Lover Boy

Love's Return Empty
PostSubject: Love's Return   Love's Return Icon_minitimeThu Mar 08, 2012 1:14 pm

Natayla Jones is seen backstage pacing ack and forth, taking deep breaths as if she is trying to calm down. She seems to have settled and begins to walk out of camera sight just as a loud THUD is sounded on the emergency exit door behind her. She seems to be startled and sent right back into a state of worry.

Voice: *mumbles*

Natayla: Whose out there?

With no response, she begins to gather her composure once more, before the emergency door swings open and a familiar figure steps through the door. Natayla seems speachless as she ponders the figure.

Figure: Miss me yet?

Out of the shadows steps Lover Boy, just as filth coated as she had once remembered, but she seems to rejoice in his presents, greeting him with a smile, as he doest he same.

Lover Boy: Fancy new digs here, my love. Not the same get up I remember from D-B-Dub-Whatever.

Natayla: Well, things changes while you disappear.

Lover Boy: Well SOOOOOOORRRRRRR re, hun. I had... Prior obligations...

As Lover Boy pauses, he leans back and forth, looking infront of and behind Natayla and looking around, checking out the scenery.

Lover Boy: So, Natty, who runs this love boat now-a-days?

Natayla: Well, CM Punk is still the champ...

Lover Boy, still looking around almost looking for someone, cuts her off mid-sentence.

Lover Boy: No no no. Not the chumpion, I mean the bossman, head honcho, the heart here.

Natayla looks at him in almost confusion before catching onto what he's saying.

Natayla: OH! Jack Daniels! He's still the GM..

Lover Boy cuts her off once more..

Lover Boy: Where can I find Romeo?

Natayla, seemingly frustrated now, responds with a nasty attitude.

Natayla: In his office. Casanova.

Lover Boy: Thanks hun, talk to ya later.

Lover Boy springs out of his stealthy stance, kisses Natayla out of nowhere, and whisks away right out of the pan of the camera. Natayla, suprised and kind of discusted, watches him as he walks away and the camera fades to black.
Back to top Go down
Thrax

Thrax

Love's Return Empty
PostSubject: Re: Love's Return   Love's Return Icon_minitimeFri Mar 09, 2012 11:07 am

added
Back to top Go down

Love's Return
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Showtime Wrestling! :: RP Archive :: 2012 Run :: Season 1 RPs-
Jump to: