Showtime Wrestling!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The official forums for TWG fed, Showtime Wrestling.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to our forum! We hope you enjoy your stay!

Hows about you go plank in traffic?

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
The Silver Fanged Wolf MQ

The Silver Fanged Wolf MQ

Hows about you go plank in traffic? Empty
PostSubject: Hows about you go plank in traffic?   Hows about you go plank in traffic? Icon_minitimeFri Mar 09, 2012 2:31 am

The scene of the wise elder wrestler with his blonde hair and lanky, yet athletic build was becoming more and more of a scene that was becoming rather trademark around here. The male today was now walking into the parking garage. He wore his street clothes, mainly because being cold before a match meant that he'd be stiff, and stiffness meant broken bones. Out of all the people likely to get broken bones in the fatal four way, he certainly wasn't going to get one. He hadn't had a title since his run in one of the biggest wrestling federations in existence, so being a contender for this title wasn't enough to put a smile on his face.

"Damien Thomson. No major accomplishments. No underdog factor. He's just a wrestler doomed to hold the mid card together. I hardly know a thing about him. But then again, I don't even know who the hell the heavyweight champion is so.. yeah."

He let off one of his shrugs that had to be super famous because he did it so often when he was in small feds. Some may call it disrespectful, but it was truthful.

"Steve Sykes? He says that his sledge hammer talks to him and tells him what to do. Come on, guys. We're all bloody adults. Steve, I don't care that your mother didn't love you. I don't care that you were born in a land full of dragons. I don't care that xy and z touched you, or did this, or that. Or whatever. You want a (censored) smiley face? You don't belong here, you belong in the back of a special ed class. I need for you to back off. I know you like the feeling of a hammer in your hand, that's one of the main reasons why I don't want to be in the ring with you.. Ugh."

He visibly shudders at the thought.

"No weapons in that ring, kid. Just us four. You're a (censored) poor actor, so I'd hate to see what kind of wrestler you are."

He tried to keep a straight face when he talked about this person, he had already dropped some verbal bombs on him.

"Now.. Jack Johnson. I want you to know that I don't like you. Hell, I hate you. I want you to die in a forest fire. Why? Because I agreed with the management of this fed that I was going to join, it is a small time fed, but they said that they just closed something so they had some extra money in the tank, which meant extra money in my wallet. I planned on coming here, wrestling some matches and taking some of these younguns to school."

He made his voice sound a little raspy and tried to sound older when he said that last part, that made him laugh a little.

"But YOU had to try and steal my spotlight. You had plenty of time to say something to Era. I take the stage, and then you get this compulsive urge to find her? Don't think that I didn't notice exactly what you were doing. This isn't about Era. This is about how you were with this fed from the start, and with you as a star this fed almost went bankrupt. You deserve to get fired. I came here to rescue this fed from the crap pile wrestlers like YOU made it. I don't care about putting on a good show, I don't care about feuds, or gimmicks, or storylines, I just want to get in that ring and break bones! That idiot Distor tried to talk about how he never heard of me.. but hundreds of millions of fans have, and rather than being in the list of fans, he's going to be in the list of wrestlers that I pulverized and embarrassed. Hell, everyone's trying to bite off pieces of my fame. Even some idiot commentator tried to say something about my moves' names.. My spiked leash, my head over tail? Those moves have turned me into a world wide star, some no name trash talker with a suit and a tie is trying to joke on them? I bet Distor and Era don't think those moves are funny."

He continued walking until he got to the main hallway. Some other wrestlers were seen around. He didn't really acknowledge any, but some of them gave him some bad looks.

"Jack Johnson, look around. You want to prove you're tough? We've got some tough people on the roster. Rod Lighting, for example. I think he's the only person on the roster i respect. I saw Phenom the Vampire Lord hanging around.. I never met the guy, but I think it'd be pretty cool to get into the ring with him. He's fast as (censored) lightning, why not try and get into the ring with him, Jacky? Instead, you want to pick on Era? Some chick who probably weights 100 pounds soaking wet? Today, you step into the sharktank. There's no going back to the kiddy pool. I know this is a fatal four way, but if I get to break anyone's ankle, it's gonna be you."

Fade to black.
Back to top Go down
Thrax

Thrax

Hows about you go plank in traffic? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hows about you go plank in traffic?   Hows about you go plank in traffic? Icon_minitimeFri Mar 09, 2012 11:21 am

added
Back to top Go down

Hows about you go plank in traffic?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Showtime Wrestling! :: RP Archive :: 2012 Run :: Season 1 RPs-
Jump to: