Showtime Wrestling!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The official forums for TWG fed, Showtime Wrestling.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to our forum! We hope you enjoy your stay!

The Abandoned One

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Kizashi

The Abandoned One Empty
PostSubject: The Abandoned One   The Abandoned One Icon_minitimeFri Mar 09, 2012 8:46 am

As Showtime Wrestling returns from commercials, the camera begins to show an abandoned parking lot a few miles away from (the city we are having the show). The camera films around the area but there is nothing to see in the cold dark. It then begins to focus on the only enlightenment in the area which comes from a pole in the middle of the parking lot, the light from the pole continually flickers but suddenly the entire light goes out and the entire area is dark for couple of seconds.

As the light from the pole reappears a hooded man is standing under the yellow flickering light. The man is wearing a grey hooded sweatshirt with the words "The Abandoned One" written on it in dark letters. The camera tries to focus on the persons face, but the hood is covering the entire head. The Unknown hooded man then takes a deep breath and begins to speak.

Hooded Man: For years I have always been the good boy

Hooded Man: For years I have always been you people faithful

Hooded Man: For years I have always been a peoples champion

The Hooded Man then pauses for a second and listens to the silence before he continues to talk

Hooded Man: But since I joined this place, what has it helped me with?

Hooded Man: What have the people helped me with?

Hooded Man: In the last 2 PPVs I have entered Main Event titles matches at the PPVs, beat everyone to earn a title shot at the PPV with the crowd behind me all the way... But when i step in to the arena at the biggest stage of all, I am abandoned...

Hooded Man: I am abandoned by the people... the people i fought for, the people that gave me the energy to come out week after week and fight in the ring... But are they worth all the effort? Do they deserve to share success with me?

Hooded Man: Soon we shall find out the truth about "the people", and when the truth comes out the abandoned man shall reveal himself.

The Hooded man then moves a few steps to the left, so the darkness covers his entire body as he begins to speak out his final words

Hooded Man: My match tonight will show the true value of the people... Tonight I will fight one more time for them... Tonight I will join forces with the power of light once again...

Hooded Man: And if the people fail on me one more time... I shall stay in the darkness for eternity... and never leave it.

The light from the pole then goes out again, when the light comes back on the hooded man is gone and the only visible thing in the area is the flickering light from the pole.
Back to top Go down
Jack Johnson
Admin
Jack Johnson

The Abandoned One Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Abandoned One   The Abandoned One Icon_minitimeSat Mar 10, 2012 9:13 am

added
Back to top Go down
https://showtimewrestling.forumotion.co.uk

The Abandoned One
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Showtime Wrestling! :: RP Archive :: 2012 Run :: Season 1 RPs-
Jump to: