Showtime Wrestling!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The official forums for TWG fed, Showtime Wrestling.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to our forum! We hope you enjoy your stay!

Stop running your mouth and earn your shot!(rp for the I.C title)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
era dynamics

era dynamics

Stop running your mouth and earn your shot!(rp for the I.C title) Empty
PostSubject: Stop running your mouth and earn your shot!(rp for the I.C title)   Stop running your mouth and earn your shot!(rp for the I.C title) Icon_minitimeTue Mar 13, 2012 7:26 am

Era Dynamics is entering the WWX corporate building. The camera follows her to the elevator as she enters and presses the button for the upper floors.
The camera picks Era up as she is walking down the hallway toward one of the executive boardrooms. She opens the door and walks inside, the large polished oak table surrounded by chairs, all with a stack of papers in front of them. Desmond walks to the far end of the room and sits down in one of the high back leather chairs.

Era Dynamics: You know something , I am getting sick and tired of people running their mouth about me and my lost for the 1# contendership. I foughed well every single time the brass up here in the offices tell me to, and I did it dam well. It's not my fault there is a severe lack of talent showing up to try to take it from me. Guys come walking in here off the street and think they are all of a sudden the best and want a title shot. Let me tell all of you something, you have got to earn a shot at that International Champion title. It may be considered the "rookie" title but bottom line is it is still a championship here in the showtime wrestling. I really don't think guys like Silverfanged wolf, and Travis Touchdown and even Demolition Man think this is even a real title. They all seem to think it is merely a stepping stone to bigger and better things. I will be proud to be the intercontinental Champion, and if the brass wants me to get this title today and have to make my country proud so be it. I only need a phone call to fight for this title against every single guy that deserves a shot at it.

The camera zooms in on Era Dynamics's face as she takes her sunglasses off. A very determined look comes across her face.

Era Dynamics: You cry babies in the back think I don't make a chance for this belt enough? You all think you deserve a shot at it? I say prove it! Get your asses in the ring and actually put in some work and earn your shot, don't just go running your mouth trying to piss me off because all that is going to do is get you hurt when you do finally grow the balls to get in the ring with me. If you don't like to rules....don't play the damn game!!

The camera zooms out as Era Dynamics swivels the executive chair around to look out the window.
Back to top Go down

Stop running your mouth and earn your shot!(rp for the I.C title)
Page 1 of 1