Showtime Wrestling!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The official forums for TWG fed, Showtime Wrestling.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to our forum! We hope you enjoy your stay!

Love here to stay? (RP of IC title match)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Lover Boy

Lover Boy

Love here to stay? (RP of IC title match) Empty
PostSubject: Love here to stay? (RP of IC title match)   Love here to stay? (RP of IC title match) Icon_minitimeThu Mar 15, 2012 1:04 pm

The camera breaks onto the background scenery to the sounds of destruction in progress. The camera man seems to scurry to the sound of that very destruction to find Lover Boy in a vacant locker room, throwing chairs, thrash cans and whatever else he can find against the wall. The camera man seems to back up from the scene slightly, but still able to get full view of the carnage. Lover Boy seems to stop and stare at the wall for a few moments, calming down. Suddenly, he sqiftly turns to the camera to find the camera man standing there. The camera man back peddals as Lover Boy approaches the door.

Lover Boy: No no, wait...

He holds his hands up as almost a peace offering. Lover Boy turns back into the locker room, as the camera hesitantly follows.

Lover Boy:Your probably wondering why I attacked Distor like I did..

The camera nods as Lover Boy glances over out of the corner of his eye. He walks over to the center of the room, unfolds two chairs, sets them and motions for the camera man to sit.

Lover Boy: Him, as your friend from early this evening, need to stay out of my past. Everyone love's secrets, but this is one, no one would welcome.

Lover Boy looks down, pulling back his sweat soaked dreads. He doesn't make eye contact with the camera, as the camera is focusing closely to his face. Lover Boy slightly giggles before continuing.

Lover Boy: ..I'm sorry, Distor. But if you want to expose me, I'll be the bandmember, and you'll be the flute..

Lover Boy looks up at the camera, and stares straight into it.

Lover Boy: I will play with you, make you seem important..

Lover Boy stands up with authority as if he is going to do something, stares off into the distance, sits back down calmly and stares back into the camera.

Lover Boy:.. and than you'll piss me off, and I'll break your heart, just like tonight.

Lover Boy pauses once more, plays with his chin as if he had facial hair. He stares off into the distance and begins talking out of nowhere.

Lover Boy: But my comeback doesn't have to end here! I don't have to break the hearts of all those fans out there!

The mixed reactions of the coward, which is a majority of boos, echos through the arena as Lover Boy's signature grin pops up onto his face. He stands up and stares into the distance as the camera follows him up.

Lover Boy: We have an unworthy among us, posing as a champion. If he's willing to put his title, his power.. his current state of being, 10 feet in the air, I guess I can add his love to the list..

Lover Boy's grin grows even larger with another pause. He begins to rub his hands together as if a villian from a vintage action flick.

Lover Boy: Demolition Man.. if I'm your opponent tonight, you can change your name to Devastated Man, because thats what your going to be after getting your dreams..

Lover Boy's grin fades. He puts his hands back to his side. He flips his dreads out of the way of his eyes, and continues.

Lover Boy: .. and heart shattered tonight.. No Love..

Lover Boy crosses his signature 'X' over his chest while still staring off into the distance.

Lover Boy: STW's NEXT Inter- Continental Champion.

Lover Boy pushes the camera out of his way as he proceeds to walk away. We hear similar crashes as we did at the beginning of the segment in the back ground. The camera just faces the floor for a moment before shutting off.
Back to top Go down

Love here to stay? (RP of IC title match)
Page 1 of 1